By Tommy
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20:28 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16:25 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:11:49 pm @Tommy I'm not gonna lie my feelings are hurt that youve responded to everyone but me :sob: :sob: :sob: maybe you really hated me and I just thought you liked me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry doll, no I was making dinner and the monotonous task kinda got me out of the fog. I am back but these take a while to type and I might have hit the weed pen a couple of extra times tonight. Why these might be big rambles of nonsense. I wrote you something in my confessional as well.
you HAVE to hit that pen and then read all the shit in this Ponderosa itll take a while but it soooo worth it... again i hate that you're here and you are 100 percent right i would have been with you to the end, I totally understand your moves.. I'm sure kara knew that and that is why she didnt play the idol on me even though she said she would...I am interested to see their statements.
Yeah, you and I were dangerous to Kara at that point, could have been you the bigger threat or bigger threat to her. I was 100% going to vote her out over you if we had the chance. I save Aaron over you. Mistake #493/5001
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:22:09 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:18:14 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:15:28 pm I do have to commend you on being UTR, I actually didn't even believe Lauren at first when she told me in jury she was working with you under the radar from the beginning, because it just sounded so weird to me. Both of you kept that well hidden. Good job you two! :thumbsup:
Missy was the one who pieced is together or at least sniffed around which is why I/we wanted her gone even on Mirombo. Tommy and I worked tirelessly on Jack and securing him - I even told him I’d give him my idol. I wouldn’t have but I definitely think Jack felt closest to Tommy and then me - lol that was my Final 3 I planned on. So glad Tommy flipped. Made me proud. :loveeyes:
Ugh we could have combined everyone together for a Missy vote pre-swap :grief: cuz I would've enjoyed that a lot.

And girl bye Jack was my boytoy from beginning to end lmao I had him under tight control until the Poroto bitches brainwashed him with kindness. Glad I was able to break that a little though.
1000000% truth. Dean owned Jack without a doubt.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:27:59 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:20:28 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16:25 pm

Sorry doll, no I was making dinner and the monotonous task kinda got me out of the fog. I am back but these take a while to type and I might have hit the weed pen a couple of extra times tonight. Why these might be big rambles of nonsense. I wrote you something in my confessional as well.
you HAVE to hit that pen and then read all the shit in this Ponderosa itll take a while but it soooo worth it... again i hate that you're here and you are 100 percent right i would have been with you to the end, I totally understand your moves.. I'm sure kara knew that and that is why she didnt play the idol on me even though she said she would...I am interested to see their statements.
Yeah, you and I were dangerous to Kara at that point, could have been you the bigger threat or bigger threat to her. I was 100% going to vote her out over you if we had the chance. I save Aaron over you. Mistake #493/5001
I made mistakes too like trusting aaron and that cost me john, so i get it. but the pro side of it all is we met some fucking amazing people and i for one am super happy about that.
Dean, Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24:03 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:22:09 pm

Missy was the one who pieced is together or at least sniffed around which is why I/we wanted her gone even on Mirombo. Tommy and I worked tirelessly on Jack and securing him - I even told him I’d give him my idol. I wouldn’t have but I definitely think Jack felt closest to Tommy and then me - lol that was my Final 3 I planned on. So glad Tommy flipped. Made me proud. :loveeyes:
Ugh we could have combined everyone together for a Missy vote pre-swap :grief: cuz I would've enjoyed that a lot.

And girl bye Jack was my boytoy from beginning to end lmao I had him under tight control until the Poroto bitches brainwashed him with kindness. Glad I was able to break that a little though.
Its that southern charm babes...it gets everyone :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
I just had to re-show him a bit of Canadian hospitality and warmth to remind him of his true calling hehe.

Southern charms were one thing but southern flirts are on another level tbh :mindblown:
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24:29 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:17:25 pm Fucking heck I KNEW you and Aaron were F2! :pop: That's one reason I was thankful for the swap, so I could use Aaron all on my own and not be delegated a third wheel.
Yep and I thought that might have happened. I was final 2 with Liz too, but I assume you both were too. I loved out first 4 man. Losing liz was such a fucking blow.
I had a Final 2 with Elizabeth and Jack within less than the first 24 hours or so. Later on I got Aaron. I felt like so many people wanted me on Miombo haha. But man, it really did suck losing her. 49th would have killed it in merge, and I bet more than one of us would be sitting at the end tonight. It had such potential.
Tommy, Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:22:55 pm Fair enough. Whole thing seemed weird, but I’ll need to hear from Aaron if that was actually the plan. He had been targeted me forever, so I don’t fully buy that Nick was actually the vote honestly. We can’t go back in time though to make that happen.

Also to add to what I said. I never told Nick or Kara that Nick was the plan, yet Kara approached me about going for Nick first when we all knew they were close. That was also before I asked her about her relationship with Nick and you. So yeah someone spilt the plan (I assumed it was Aaron but easily could’ve been you too) which made me think I was in trouble and was the target the whole time which meant all your lying was pointless. Never expected Kara or anyone else to ever play an idol on me so that part I think is completely irrelevant (also this was at a time when we all thought there were no more idols left to be played).

But yeah you joining two people who heard you had been talking bad about them could’ve and probably should’ve come back to bite you which I would point out and laugh if it did. Don’t think that’s what killed you here though so can’t trash you too much.

Oh I am sure Aaron wanted you the whole time. But that was not my plan.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Tommy does getting high make you bold a lot of your sentences and break up some quotes sometimes :crine:

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:35:32 pm So, Dean, did Jack share the idol clues with you? He said he did lol, because he shared them with me.
He shared all 3 clues with me. But I think Missy got to it before we even figured out the second clue tbh.

I'm so angry too because it was SO OBVIOUS.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:26:23 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:15:28 pm I do have to commend you on being UTR, I actually didn't even believe Lauren at first when she told me in jury she was working with you under the radar from the beginning, because it just sounded so weird to me. Both of you kept that well hidden. Good job you two! :thumbsup:
Jack told me you said you would give him your idol. We had a long talk about that, and I was confident it was a lie. When you played your idol on yourself I felt pretty validated about that and was so happy we got you to waste it for no reason,
I only played it because Nick said he was voting for me. I refused to talk to Dan so I wasn’t confident with his vote.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John
All of you up on your high horses bragging about how you had Jack under your control. :rofl: 24 hours until he rolls up here and laughs at every single one of you for trusting him.

Everyone played their own game and no one was in control of anyone else. Besides, if Jack was firmly under Aaron’s control, why did he vote for Aaron at the final 9 in case Dean played an idol?

John

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31:31 pm I just had to re-show him a bit of Canadian hospitality and warmth to remind him of his true calling hehe.

Southern charms were one thing but southern flirts are on another level tbh :mindblown:
Ah... that is very true... I just didnt push the right buttons after the merge haha :dunno: :dunno:
Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38:48 pm All of you up on your high horses bragging about how you had Jack under your control. :rofl: 24 hours until he rolls up here and laughs at every single one of you for trusting him.

Everyone played their own game and no one was in control of anyone else. Besides, if Jack was firmly under Aaron’s control, why did he vote for Aaron at the final 9 in case Dean played an idol?
To be fair I thought we had him after Poroto, but boy I was wrong... he made a lot of promises he didnt keep I am interested in reading his statements

Alison

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38:48 pm All of you up on your high horses bragging about how you had Jack under your control. :rofl: 24 hours until he rolls up here and laughs at every single one of you for trusting him.

I don’t believe I had jack under complete control at all.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Tommy

I never had Jack under my control.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:41:39 pm

I never had Jack under my control.
I think it’s better to say that we had influence.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:40:41 pm Missy and I made a F2 like the first hour. Called the BGM. I trusted her for like 2 days.
This whole sentence made me LOL for real :crine:

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy

I am sure you all have talked about this a ton, but he still didn't do the game justice with style of play. Other than when he wanted to, it was like he had a private helicopter taking him from tribal to challenge to tribal, so he never had to talk to anyone after betraying them. I loved his moves, hated his methods.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni