By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38:48 pm All of you up on your high horses bragging about how you had Jack under your control. :rofl: 24 hours until he rolls up here and laughs at every single one of you for trusting him.

Everyone played their own game and no one was in control of anyone else. Besides, if Jack was firmly under Aaron’s control, why did he vote for Aaron at the final 9 in case Dean played an idol?
Aaron didn't, 'twas I.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:43:58 pm So, who was in 49th parallel?
Liz
Chels
Missy
Dean
Aaron
Tommy

Why I wanted you tight with all of them as best I could Lauren.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:44:22 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38:48 pm All of you up on your high horses bragging about how you had Jack under your control. :rofl: 24 hours until he rolls up here and laughs at every single one of you for trusting him.

Everyone played their own game and no one was in control of anyone else. Besides, if Jack was firmly under Aaron’s control, why did he vote for Aaron at the final 9 in case Dean played an idol?

I am sure you all have talked about this a ton, but he still didn't do the game justice with style of play. Other than when he wanted to, it was like he had a private helicopter taking him from tribal to challenge to tribal, so he never had to talk to anyone after betraying them. I loved his moves, hated his methods.
YES that pissed me off so bad like dont ghost when you make a shitty move.. have some balls and talk to me about it.

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Me and Elizabeth (Canadians) and Tommy and Aaron (Americans). 49th Parallel is the straight-line latitude border on the US-Canada border. So, cuz it was 2 Canucks and 2 yanks I put the name into action.
Alison, Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:45:17 pm
Liz
Chels
Missy
Dean
Aaron
Tommy

That was October 3rd :crine: :crine:

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:46:04 pm

I am sure you all have talked about this a ton, but he still didn't do the game justice with style of play. Other than when he wanted to, it was like he had a private helicopter taking him from tribal to challenge to tribal, so he never had to talk to anyone after betraying them. I loved his moves, hated his methods.
YES that pissed me off so bad like dont ghost when you make a shitty move.. have some balls and talk to me about it.
Hey I mean that's what I tried to do :dunno: might as well talk about it since it happened. Ghosting in this game really doesn't give you the best results at all (like how a lot of us went pretty quiet on Tommy after the failed Alison vote)
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Liz
Chels
Missy
Dean
Aaron
Tommy

Oh, that was a fake alliance. I felt pretty secure on Mirombo there was no way that group was going to stay intact.
Tommy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Besides, I remember Dean approaching me to get rid of Chelsea early on. And, Tommy and I (at least I was) grew super suspicious like a day before the swap about something shady Elizabeth did.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Tommy
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:46:39 pm
Liz
Chels
Missy
Dean
Aaron
Tommy

That was October 3rd :crine: :crine:
Yep, ugh. Thanks for setting me straight

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:47:57 pm

Hey I mean that's what I tried to do :dunno: might as well talk about it since it happened. Ghosting in this game really doesn't give you the best results at all (like how a lot of us went pretty quiet on Tommy after the failed Alison vote)
I didnt go quiet on him after that but i almost bit his head off because you had me believing it was him that orchestrated it, you had me convinced he was working against me, im glad i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.. it was also the fact that john told me tommy was one of the people that warned him it was me going. and then i started to piece together your betrayal..
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John

I’ve posted about this before, but I still think one of the most impressive moves in the game was him spilling to me about Alison getting votes (and being the reason I played the idol at final 12 since I thought you were just trying to get me to waste it at the time), then somehow managed to get you entirely blamed for it.

Not sure if it was intention or accidental, hope we’ll find out more in his answers, but it got some major heat off of him and onto you.

That said, he needs to do a great job at tribal council in order to convince any of us to vote for him. All three do.
Alison, Tommy liked this

John

• Alumni
By Tommy

God bless Nick! But it was all I needed to know was the silence.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:50:35 pm Besides, I remember Dean approaching me to get rid of Chelsea early on. And, Tommy and I (at least I was) grew super suspicious like a day before the swap about something shady Elizabeth did.
I did? I know I wanted Chelsea gone, but I agree with what Tommy said a while back; we'd have to get rid of Missy first because bitch be crazy, and if we got rid of her #1 ally, she would have went NUTS. So if I did say I want Chelsea to go then I'd also mean to say Missy first before Chelsea.
Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:52:39 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:50:35 pm Besides, I remember Dean approaching me to get rid of Chelsea early on. And, Tommy and I (at least I was) grew super suspicious like a day before the swap about something shady Elizabeth did.
I did? I know I wanted Chelsea gone, but I agree with what Tommy said a while back; we'd have to get rid of Missy first because bitch be crazy, and if we got rid of her #1 ally, she would have went NUTS. So if I did say I want Chelsea to go then I'd also mean to say Missy first before Chelsea.
You sure did. This was before we knew how crazy Missy would become.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:44:38 pm

Aaron didn't, 'twas I.
If it was you, why didn’t he vote for me that night? I told him to vote for Aaron; therefore I controlled everything. :laugh:

Kidding about me controlling everything or even anything. Just don’t like people saying someone followed someone else implying that they weren’t thinking when every single person here played their own game.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:52:25 pm

That's why it wasn't until I came to jury when I began to question it, because Nick was 100% immediately open about being the flip vote for Carl, but he never said anything to me about the failed Alison vote. I thought it was you or Jack who told them (not to mention Alison whispered to me like right away at TC that it was you who told him the plan, so that kinda sealed it right there for you).
Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56:00 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:52:25 pm

That's why it wasn't until I came to jury when I began to question it, because Nick was 100% immediately open about being the flip vote for Carl, but he never said anything to me about the failed Alison vote. I thought it was you or Jack who told them (not to mention Alison whispered to me like right away at TC that it was you who told him the plan, so that kinda sealed it right there for you).
yeah because I trusted you and you SWORE it wasnt me lol OOF there i went again trusting the wrong people...

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:53:59 pm
I feel like I already knew she was crazy, it's just that I never said anything to anyone early on in case I said it to an ally of hers or something, and the last thing I needed was for Missy to confront me right away pre-merge about talking shit about her.
Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:57:56 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:53:59 pm

I feel like I already knew she was crazy, it's just that I never said anything to anyone early on in case I said it to an ally of hers or something, and the last thing I needed was for Missy to confront me right away pre-merge about talking shit about her.
LOL. Same. I wanted to blindside her even before Karishma.
Tommy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
I was out of the loop on most things in the game it appears. Which is funny because I never felt in danger until I was idol’d out.

Lauren

• Alumni