By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:55:39 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:44:38 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38:48 pm All of you up on your high horses bragging about how you had Jack under your control. :rofl: 24 hours until he rolls up here and laughs at every single one of you for trusting him.

Everyone played their own game and no one was in control of anyone else. Besides, if Jack was firmly under Aaron’s control, why did he vote for Aaron at the final 9 in case Dean played an idol?
Aaron didn't, 'twas I.
If it was you, why didn’t he vote for me that night? I told him to vote for Aaron; therefore I controlled everything. :laugh:

Kidding about me controlling everything or even anything. Just don’t like people saying someone followed someone else implying that they weren’t thinking when every single person here played their own game.
What a shame then, because that's how I work on Stranded. People will follow my orders, not give them or make their own. And anyone who would go against that doctrine would be my main target. Like I've said earlier in other threads, this is why you, John, were someone I wanted the fuck outta here ASAP. You're way too independent for my liking while at the same time having a lot of people surround you. A danger to my allies if I were to go to jury, and a big danger to how I approached this game to play.

I thought I really wired Jack up for my liking. He told me he disliked everyone on Miombo except for me since I was the only nice one to him (paraphrasing that sentence here). But hey, not everything is flawless. That's why he voted the way he did, if he voted for Aaron. Also, simply put, he really doesn't like Aaron at all :crine:

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:57:38 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56:00 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:52:25 pm

God bless Nick! But it was all I needed to know was the silence.
That's why it wasn't until I came to jury when I began to question it, because Nick was 100% immediately open about being the flip vote for Carl, but he never said anything to me about the failed Alison vote. I thought it was you or Jack who told them (not to mention Alison whispered to me like right away at TC that it was you who told him the plan, so that kinda sealed it right there for you).
yeah because I trusted you and you SWORE it wasnt me lol OOF there i went again trusting the wrong people...
I also trusted the wrong people it seems, to not tell the plan to you haha ahhh :oop: :oop: :oop: :oop:
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:06:16 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56:00 pm

That's why it wasn't until I came to jury when I began to question it, because Nick was 100% immediately open about being the flip vote for Carl, but he never said anything to me about the failed Alison vote. I thought it was you or Jack who told them (not to mention Alison whispered to me like right away at TC that it was you who told him the plan, so that kinda sealed it right there for you).
yeah because I trusted you and you SWORE it wasnt me lol OOF there i went again trusting the wrong people...
I also trusted the wrong people it seems, to not tell the plan to you haha ahhh :oop: :oop: :oop: :oop:
I dont know if you realize it or not but I am very likeable :this: :this: :this:
John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10:30 pm

I dont know if you realize it or not but I am very likeable :this: :this: :this:
Likeable and modest! :celebrate:
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:13:24 pm

Likeable and modest! :celebrate:
:speakno: :seeno: :hearno:

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:05:09 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:44:38 pm

Aaron didn't, 'twas I.
If it was you, why didn’t he vote for me that night? I told him to vote for Aaron; therefore I controlled everything. :laugh:

Kidding about me controlling everything or even anything. Just don’t like people saying someone followed someone else implying that they weren’t thinking when every single person here played their own game.
What a shame then, because that's how I work on Stranded. People will follow my orders, not give them or make their own.
Sir, yes sir!

And anyone who would go against that doctrine would be my main target. Like I've said earlier in other threads, this is why you, John, were someone I wanted the fuck outta here ASAP. You're way too independent for my liking while at the same time having a lot of people surround you. A danger to my allies if I were to go to jury, and a big danger to how I approached this game to play.

I thought I really wired Jack up for my liking. He told me he disliked everyone on Miombo except for me since I was the only nice one to him (paraphrasing that sentence here). But hey, not everything is flawless. That's why he voted the way he did, if he voted for Aaron. Also, simply put, he really doesn't like Aaron at all :crine:
Fun fact: I didn’t create a single alliance in this game, yet I was aligned with everyone at one point in time. :cool: Everyone came to me, probably because they thought I was so easily controllable.

John

• Alumni
By Dean

Haha oh I do! You might have had the best social game out of anyone here. You're wonderful for company, but I was still 100% in game mode only. Which is why I wanted you out of here ASAP along with John.

It's like they say, if you really love something, set it free~

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:18:59 pm

What a shame then, because that's how I work on Stranded. People will follow my orders, not give them or make their own.
Sir, yes sir!

And anyone who would go against that doctrine would be my main target. Like I've said earlier in other threads, this is why you, John, were someone I wanted the fuck outta here ASAP. You're way too independent for my liking while at the same time having a lot of people surround you. A danger to my allies if I were to go to jury, and a big danger to how I approached this game to play.

Fun fact: I didn’t create a single alliance in this game, yet I was aligned with everyone at one point in time. :cool: Everyone came to me, probably because they thought I was so easily controllable.
i beg to differ I honestly just made friends and then realized we would probably work well together I never once thought i had control over you, if were being honest, it was probably the other way around, you had control over me. I didnt make many decisions without thinking about how you would feel about them.

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:19:27 pm

Haha oh I do! You might have had the best social game out of anyone here. You're wonderful for company, but I was still 100% in game mode only. Which is why I wanted you out of here ASAP along with John.

Haha i cant help it im a social butterfly and theres not turning it off.

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:18:59 pm Sir, yes sir!
I do thank you for making me feel dictatorial for a second there :laugh:

Lol rewind this. We were allies at one point? What, through Aaron near the end? Or if you mean about uniting for the Dan vote, I don't consider that really allying up myself.

Unless this entire cast are a bunch of chinless wonders there is no way they thought you were easily controllable. I said lots of times to many people I worked with, both closely and loosely, that there's no way to control John, he's way too powerful on his own and with the rest of blue Whoreoto. But, I'll repeat myself again once more I suppose: Nobody listens to Dean :eyeroll:

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:21:01 pm

Sir, yes sir!

i beg to differ I honestly just made friends and then realized we would probably work well together I never once thought i had control over you, if were being honest, it was probably the other way around, you had control over me. I didnt make many decisions without thinking about how you would feel about them.
^^^^^ From an outside perspective that's how I saw it too.

Dean

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:21:01 pm

Sir, yes sir!

The controllable part was sarcasm. :laugh: Although I was being honest about not initiating a single alliance in this game. Wanted to get to know people before I decided who I wanted to work with.......although that didn’t stop crazy Carl from offering me one within 30 minutes of this thing starting.

But anyways I didn’t have control over you or anyone else. Never thought I did or would ever be able to.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:21:49 pm

Now that I'm fully out of the game I can say PLEASE never turn it off ever :heart:

You know, unless we both make it to an all-star season or something. Then, full warning you I might get up to my old tricks again if we don't ally right away :crine:
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:24:10 pm

Lol rewind this. We were allies at one point? What, through Aaron near the end? Or if you mean about uniting for the Dan vote, I don't consider that really allying up myself.

Unless this entire cast are a bunch of chinless wonders there is no way they thought you were easily controllable. I said lots of times to many people I worked with, both closely and loosely, that there's no way to control John, he's way too powerful on his own and with the rest of blue Whoreoto. But, I'll repeat myself again once more I suppose: Nobody listens to Dean :eyeroll:
I was actually referring to my original tribe, but it also was technically true after you we’re eliminated. Even if most of us were lying to each other.

Also sarcasm must not translate over the forum posts. :rofl: Not being serious about the controllable part.

John

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:26:02 pm

Now that I'm fully out of the game I can say PLEASE never turn it off ever :heart:

You know, unless we both make it to an all-star season or something. Then, full warning you I might get up to my old tricks again if we don't ally right away :crine:
im playing among us... im the worst imposter ever.

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:29:03 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:24:10 pm

I was actually referring to my original tribe, but it also was technically true after you we’re eliminated. Even if most of us were lying to each other.

Also sarcasm must not translate over the forum posts. :rofl: Not being serious about the controllable part.
Sarcasm do be difficult sometimes to match up with text lol hard to tell a tone sometimes

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:31:46 pm

You're the pretty imposter tho :fire:

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:35:15 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:31:46 pm

You're the pretty imposter tho :fire:
BET :crown: :crown:
Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Nick
Just one more comment and I'm back to playing Catan with my friends because we're playing games tonight and I snuck away to see who got voted, I'm surprised to see the amount of distrust in me because I thought I was so UTR the whole time lmao. It also makes me happy I was going regardless at the final 5 so it was fabulous that I made a attempt at least to make a move against Aaron.

But still sad to see Tommy to go, but I think my vote is basically confirmed because I'm not voting Tommy, though I do like Kara more personally so I'll see I guess.
Tommy liked this

Nick

• Alumni