Goodnight, Sweet Prince
By Danni Boatwright
Ugh. Heartbreaking way to go. and with a gifted idol in your pocket!! We were all screaming at the computer to have you play it, but alas we meet in loser lodge. :teary: :teary: :teary:

Every season has one or two cast members who come into the game and completely surprise the hosts. You were a mess, but you were our blunt, slightly OTT spitfire of the season and the lurkers loved every minute of it.

We hope you come join us in the discord and watch the rest of the season!! Thanks for playing :)

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Nate Gonzalez
You were the biggest pleasant surprise of the season! Was really rooting for you to make a run at it!

Can't wait to chat shit about those dumbasses who voted you out in the Discord

(Make sure to divide up your coins first though!)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
You did amazing, Jessica! We were all SCREAMING for you to play that idol :sob: Please come join us in discord to shit on all these losers with us :heart:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jessica
Thanks guys! I really enjoyed playing and thought I was in a good spot. I'm rooting for John or Alison at this point.

Also, I may have over reacted but it was one hell of a blindside.

Jessica

• Alumni