Goodnight, Sweet Prince
By Danni Boatwright
:broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken: :broken:

light that blunt and celebrate girl! You played great this season, but were taken out by a chaotic force of nature named Missy. Tough way to leave, but you should keep your head up because we all thought you were a huge contender for the win.

Thanks so much for coming back! I'm sure it won't be the last we see of you. :fire: I hate seeing you go, but LOVE WATCHING YOU WALK AWAY :fire:
Elizabeth liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Garrett
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
This is the saddest I've ever been in Stranded, and that includes the time my brother was voted out and everyone laughed at me for not seeing it coming.
Elizabeth liked this

Garrett

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Nate Gonzalez
Don't be gross Danni.

You played your ass off. This is the most surprised I've been at a pre-merge boot for genuinely YEARS. You were genuinely Danni's most likely to win 24 hours ago. Hope we get to see you stick around and hope for another lit ass reunion party post-season :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
Elizabeth liked this

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
OMG I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU :sob:

I was hoping, SO HOPING, when you were speculating with Chels today that you all would just vote Dan. I'm broken. Tonight has thrown my emotions all over the place.

Well done, queen. Truly. You played amazing and your social game was with the best of them, and I told you I would tell it to you straight. :broken:
Elizabeth liked this

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Ugh you were KILLING it and it came down to some random ass move for no good reason.

Elizabeth, please transfer your coins now and then come join us to dish the dirt on these losers.
Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom