By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom

If you decide to file a discrimination complaint, you must do so within 15 days from the day you received notice from your Stranded Host about how to file a complaint. This notice is sent to you after your final interview with the EEO Counselor. You must file your complaint at the same Stranded Office where you received counseling. The 15-day deadline for filing a complaint is calculated in calendar days starting the day after you receive the notice. If the 15th calendar day falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or federal holiday, then the last day of the deadline is the next business day. The agency is required to give you a reasonable amount of time during work hours to prepare the complaint. If you feel that you have not been given a reasonable amount of time, contact the agency's Stranded Director or Stranded's Office of Federal Operations.

After your complaint is filed, Stranded will send you a letter letting you know it received your complaint. Stranded will also review the complaint and decide whether your case should be dismissed for a procedural reason (for example, your claim was filed too late). If the agency doesn't dismiss your complaint, it will investigate it. If the agency does dismiss your complaint, you will receive information about how to appeal the dismissal. Should the agency dismiss your complaint without an investigation, you have 30 days from the day you receive the agency's dismissal to appeal.

In some cases, an agency will dismiss only part of the complaint and continue processing the rest. In this situation, you must wait until the agency issues its final order on all the claims in your complaint before appealing the partial dismissal.

If you have more than one discrimination complaint against Stranded, the Stranded Office must investigate your complaints together. This is to ensure that they are investigated as quickly and as efficiently as possible. The Stranded Office will notify you before the complaints are combined.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:31:32 pm Hour and half. I could have watched an entire movie in this time. I'll check back in 10...
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:07:05 pm Yeah this whisper-fest is a pain in the fucking ass...
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:34:49 pm How is this "public" if we don't know who it is?
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38:14 pm *sigh* I'm going to grab another beer...

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:26:15 pm Could we move along?
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:21:22 pm How the fuck does someone have 45?
Dan wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:01:16 pm Finally a challenge without ridiculous time limitations
Dan wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:27:05 pm I really need packing tape to send my old work computer back but I'm too lazy to go buy some
Dan wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:19:24 pm Fucking 1.5mbps internet
Dan wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:05:59 pm Sooooo are we waiting for a start time or what the hell?
Dan wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:15:55 pm Fuck, my internet speed sometimes takes it longer to upload. I'm on shitty internet where I live and I never know when I hit submit if it is going to work well or lag for a second. All my other ones have been good but tonight might be tricky since more people are eating more bandwidth in the evening
Danni Boatwright, Reem Daly, Naonka and 3 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Some Chatroom Complaints:

Oct 9, 2020 9:47 pm
Dan: "The other thread" which he does not link to

Oct 9, 2020 9:49 pm
Dan: So much for all weekend to work the challenge

Oct 9, 2020 9:50 pm
Dan: Doesn't seem like there is much to strategize about based on the posted conditions... I'm in mountain time zone so still working

Oct 12, 2020 4:42 pm
Dan: Doesn't help there isn't a main forum clock

Oct 13, 2020 1:09 am
Dan: It's 10 after the start time so I would assume so? I wish they'd be more specific

Oct 14, 2020 1:06 am
Dan: I'd have to see who is on there lol. You only get 15 seconds. That's like, total shit

Oct 14, 2020 1:23 am
Dan: Fucking annoying

Oct 14, 2020 1:25 am
Dan: fuck me. Elementary school children play this game, it isn't THAT hard

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom