By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Nyiri, to your first Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a metaphorical torch, grab it and get fire. We do this because fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is gone so are you.

You have until 8:20c/9:20e to get your votes in or change your votes. They go in the designated thread in your Confessionals.

First thing's first: Kara, you have Individual Immunity. If you want to give it to another tribe member you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05:05 pm Alison, were you threatened by any of the performances of your fellow tribemates?
threatened? no, not yet anyway, everyone seems to be getting along well. we have all established a pretty good relationship, this vote is purely based on activity level.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Carl
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:06:31 pm Carl, you were just behind Kara in the challenge tonight, what do you think of the players that chose to play for StrandedCoin instead of Immunity?
Ugh so so close. But good job to her for sure! And to all of the people who won the coins last night.

I really don't blame anyone for going for the coin. I think most of us feel more relaxed for this particular tribal given the inactivity from some people and we all talked about it briefly beforehand. In hindsight, it would have made more sense for me to go for the coin but I wanted to at least feel what immunity was like, even in a tribal like this lol
Kara liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Nick
Nick, is tonight's decision an easy one given the lack of activity from certain tribe members; or are you still concerned about Tribal tonight?

Yes, this vote tonight is strictly getting rid of the dead weight that will make us stronger as a tribe. Honestly, the vote was clearly between two people who haven't really been showing up the challenges and never made a true effort to contribute, but one of those people I think really stepped up today by coming here to vote and though it can be frustrating, I know he is in a way different time zone then the rest of us so I understand completely. But I'm not very worried about tribal tonight because the general consensus has been laid down on one person in particular and them being voted out will only make our tribe stronger.
Alison, Jessica, Kara liked this

Nick

• Alumni
By Kara
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:08:38 pm Kara, do you think that winning Immunity will put a target on your back going forward, or are you an asset to your tribe in challenges?
I don't know Jeff, but I do think that this tribe is very much primed on wanting to be strong and wanting to win immunities going forward and I hope winning that challenge just showed everybody that I can be a valuable asset when it comes to avoiding tribals- which I think is in everybody's best interest.
Nick, Alison liked this

Kara

• Alumni