By Nick
With the introduction of challenges to win strandedcoin, is this more of an incentive to keep the tribe strong? Or could it be an incentive to take out your competition for our highly coveted virtual money?
For me it is a bit too early to tell how much strandedcoin is going to effect the game so my strategy doesn't really involve keeping track of the amount of coins each person has. I do like the concept though, but my main objective as of now is to keep the tribe strong and not to care how powerful someone can be with a lot of strandedcoins. But I would still love some strandedcoin ;)
Carl liked this

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14:45 pm This one is for all of you!

With the introduction of challenges to win strandedcoin, is this more of an incentive to keep the tribe strong? Or could it be an incentive to take out your competition for our highly coveted virtual money?

i feel the same as Nick im not sure how the stranded coin affect my strategy yet, im sure that will come to light soon though

Alison

• Alumni
By Dan

At this point I feel like tribal immunity takes precedent over the coins. We still aren't quite sure how they get disbursed, if at all, from someone who leaves, or at least I'm not. I support our tribe as a tribe before gaining coins right now
Kara liked this

Dan

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
At this time all votes are final.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Kara
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14:45 pm With the introduction of challenges to win strandedcoin, is this more of an incentive to keep the tribe strong? Or could it be an incentive to take out your competition for our highly coveted virtual money?
It's a little early to tell for everyone but for me, obviously, Strandedcoin is going to become very valuable in the game and I think that everybody is going to have the incentive to want it at all costs. But it's a fine line, it's a matter of do people want to risk being voted out at tribal council for the sake of some strandedcoins. And I think that's an idea that will haunt us all further down the line.

Kara

• Alumni
By Christian
Christian, you have been the least active member of the tribe aside from the inactive Lyrsa. Will we see more from you in the future?

I had a special obligation Sunday, but like today i'll do my best to be there at every event

Christian

• Alumni
By John

Good question. I have no idea so maybe? If you vote out someone with a lot of money, they probably won't give them to you when they leave so could be a catch 22? Really depends. I haven't thought that far ahead.

John

• Alumni
By Davie

Atp of the game I think it’s most important to keep this tribe strong because I know my ass don’t want to be sitting on these cold tree stumps any sooner than we have to.
Carl liked this

Davie

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Alright guys look like you have a strong tribe here. The good news is, everyone was here tonight except the person you just voted out. Head back to camp.

We'll remove you from here shortly so we can bring in Miombo
Carl liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom