By Karishma
do you enjoy being hurt i know u smell the perfume and makeup on his shirt u don't believe his stories u know they're all lies bad as you are you stick around and idk why i just want to show u how u should let me love u let me be the one to give u everything you want and me baby good love and protection make me ur selection

Karishma

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Elizabeth
Karishma wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:55:28 pm do you enjoy being hurt i know u smell the perfume and makeup on his shirt u don't believe his stories u know they're all lies bad as you are you stick around and idk why i just want to show u how u should let me love u let me be the one to give u everything you want and me baby good love and protection make me ur selection
No more drugs for Karishma. Ya she totally said No :eyeroll:
Dean, Nate Gonzalez liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
The good news is that you had an easy night tonight and all voted unanimously! The bad news is... there's no where left to hide.

Alright guys head on back to camp see you tomorrow where someone else will be voted out.
Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Elizabeth
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:00:22 pm The good news is that you had an easy night tonight and all voted unanimously! The bad news is... there's no where left to hide.

Alright guys head on back to camp see you tomorrow where someone else will be voted out.
Thanks for the reminder Jeffrey

Elizabeth

• Alumni