By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Miombo, to your first Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a metaphorical torch, grab it and get fire. We do this because fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is gone so are you.

You have until 8:40c/9:40e to get your votes in or change your votes. They go in the designated thread in your Confessionals.

First thing's first: Tommy, you have Individual Immunity. If you want to give it to another tribe member you have 5 minutes to do so.
Elizabeth liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Chelsea
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:36:07 pm Chelsea, how are you all bonding as a tribe, is it more of an individual effort or group?
it's definitely more of a group thing right now. i think we all have been feeling each other out and bonding all of us together for these first couple of days. i know that there have been a lot of conversations that were not in the group chat, but still i feel like we're all a pretty cohesive group for this tribal, or everyone's lying to me
Missy, Tommy, Aaron and 1 others liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jack
Loveita Adams wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37:04 pm Jack, is tonight's decision an easy one given the lack of activity from certain tribe members; or are you still concerned about Tribal tonight?
Tonight's decision is incredibly easy. We have one tribe member who's been inactive and I think tonight, we'll take the opportunity to strengthen our tribe and move forward as one active team.
Chelsea, Tommy, Aaron and 3 others liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Tommy
First thing's first: Tommy, you have Individual Immunity. If you want to give it to another tribe member you have 5 minutes to do so.

Keeping, thank you for the offer.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33:59 pm Dean, judging by your tribe's individual challenge performance, what do you think of Miombo's challenge strength going forward?
We have promising strength going forward absolutely, we can kill challenges I think, but practice is always good no matter what, so we can better ourselves furhter and be even better than what was exhibited.
Aaron liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Missy
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:40:39 pm Missy, did you think you had won Immunity?
Honestly I thought I had it but after I finished I knew it was gonna be close because Tommy started chatting with me and I was like okay I think he beat me, but honestly Im fine with Tommy getting it even tho I would love to kick his ass hahaha :rofl: :shifty:
Elizabeth liked this

Missy

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:39:54 pm Aaron, after tonight it looks like you will have a fully active tribe, will that make things harder as time goes by?
As any tribe members go, naturally things will get harder- but, I also think this will also give us time to continue to build the bond tighter with everyone who is still here.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Karishma
danger is subjective, even though i don't have the most survivor knowledge, i do know that i can be a great tribe member - especially with our hopeful oncoming successes. i think quite a few of us had a lot going on outside of this so it's not just one sole person who would be in danger.
Missy liked this

Karishma

• Alumni
By Tommy
Missy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:42:48 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:40:39 pm Missy, did you think you had won Immunity?
Honestly I thought I had it but after I finished I knew it was gonna be close because Tommy started chatting with me and I was like okay I think he beat me, but honestly Im fine with Tommy getting it even tho I would love to kick his ass hahaha :rofl: :shifty:
You will, prob many times.
Chelsea, Karishma liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Missy
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:44:45 pm
Missy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:42:48 pm
You will, prob many times.
Maybe or you'll just hand my ass to me again haha :rofl:
Chelsea liked this

Missy

• Alumni