By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome back, Miombo... long time no see.

All messaging should stop under penalty of -1 Stranded Coin.

You have until 9:20c/10:20e to get your votes in or change your votes. They go in the designated thread in your Confessionals.

Tonight everyone is vulnerable and there is no longer an easy vote to hide behind.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:02:59 pm Dean, where did your tribe go wrong tonight in the challenge?

Our tribe went wrong by assuming nobody would put us at a disadvantage to take the damm coins. Now, we all pay the price. And soon, they will pay the price.
Jack liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:03:38 pm Jack, are StrandedCoin creating any turmoil within the tribe now that you can purchase disadvantages and scheming has begun?
I was honestly shocked to see that people were willing to sell out our tribe for 2 StrandedCoin. That said, I also see seven other people who didn't disadvantage this tribe and it makes me even more proud to stand with them.
Elizabeth, Chelsea, Aurora liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:01:44 pm Elizabeth, you seem pretty upset about the disadvantages your tribe received tonight. Is that going to be the deciding factor in your vote?
Good question.
I am most definitely frustrated. I really didn't want to be here let alone lose a tribe mate and number so soon. I have a pretty good idea who took it and it has played a major impact on tonight's vote. Lots of skepticism.
Chelsea, Jack, Lauren liked this

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Chelsea
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:02:02 pm Chelsea, is tonight's boot straight forward for you?
it is and it isn't. it's obviously not as straight forward as last vote (rip Elaine), but i feel like the majority of us have a pretty good idea on who's going.
Jack, Elizabeth liked this

Chelsea

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Dean wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:05:38 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:02:59 pm Dean, where did your tribe go wrong tonight in the challenge?

Our tribe went wrong by assuming nobody would put us at a disadvantage to take the damm coins. Now, we all pay the price. And soon, they will pay the price.
ooOOOOooOH an italicized they. care to grow a pair and accuse them in the open?
Aubry liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:03:57 pm Aaron, is tonight's boot going to be a unified tribe decision or could we see some lines drawn in the sand at Miombo beach?
I think tonight will be straight forward- it is unfortunate because I do believe we all have become closer as time has gone on, but it's the reality of the game, and I hope the same strength we came in with we will leave with.
Jack liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Tommy
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:02:31 pm Tommy, what do you make of all the smack talk going on in the Challenge Thread currently?

So I was super late to that because I kept looking at the bottom and missed it all. Fucking page 2, I always forget. So I am reading it all now. Good fun, keeps the juices flowing. They whipped us and have less selfish people on their team so they deserved to win.

Ok, just read it all

Lauren got some banger insults in there though. Ok both girls crushed it. I am a proud loser this challenge for the smack talk.
Elizabeth liked this

Tommy

• Alumni