By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:06:58 pm
Dean wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:05:38 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:02:59 pm Dean, where did your tribe go wrong tonight in the challenge?

Our tribe went wrong by assuming nobody would put us at a disadvantage to take the damm coins. Now, we all pay the price. And soon, they will pay the price.
ooOOOOooOH an italicized they. care to grow a pair and accuse them in the open?

How about the pair of greeds can care about the well-being of the tribe first before I care about growing another sac of nuts. Too late for the former anyway. What's coming is coming. Ask me again in a more accusatory tone however and you might find the answer you really strive for.
Elizabeth, Missy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Chelsea
Dean wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:12:30 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:06:58 pm
Dean wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:05:38 pm

Our tribe went wrong by assuming nobody would put us at a disadvantage to take the damm coins. Now, we all pay the price. And soon, they will pay the price.
ooOOOOooOH an italicized they. care to grow a pair and accuse them in the open?

How about the pair of greeds can care about the well-being of the tribe first before I care about growing another sac of nuts. Too late for the former anyway. What's coming is coming. Ask me again in a more accusatory tone however and you might find the answer you really strive for.
can the people who took the disadvantage grow a pair and admit they did it? :eyeroll:

Chelsea

• Alumni
By Missy
Tommy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:14:16 pm
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:12:18 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:05:45 pm icon_tumbleweed
Wheres my question
Missy how long were you hanging on to the awesome Michaela gif?? Cause it was perfect
Every time I get into a argument hahahaha

Missy

• Alumni
By Vince
I sure do love getting addressed during Tribal Council. Gee Willikers what a rush to be asked a question!

But for real, I'm definitely not happy tonight. There are two people here that are lying about their loyalty to the tribe that cost us a win, and they'll cost someone the game, likely an innocent player who didn't do anything wrong in the game. The circumstances are just adding up to something drastic on such short notice.

Vince

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16:00 pm
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:12:18 pm

Wheres my question
Missy how long were you hanging on to the awesome Michaela gif?? Cause it was perfect

Missy, you just got into an argument with the other tribe. Do you think this might get you into hot water?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Aaron
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:10:11 pm Wow, does anybody see the Tanzanian ruling party spokesperson Humphrey Polepole around?

Because this sounds like some diplomatic bullshit.
Too early to be calling for shots, Nathan.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez
Vince wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16:12 pm I sure do love getting addressed during Tribal Council. Gee Willikers what a rush to be asked a question!

But for real, I'm definitely not happy tonight. There are two people here that are lying about their loyalty to the tribe that cost us a win, and they'll cost someone the game, likely an innocent player who didn't do anything wrong in the game. The circumstances are just adding up to something drastic on such short notice.
What do you mean by "something drastic"?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Missy
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:17:00 pm
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16:00 pm

Missy, you just got into an argument with the other tribe. Do you think this might get you into hot water?
With the other tribe probably, with my tribe I hope not. I only jumped in because 2 of them ganged up on Lauren so game on bitches haha
Elizabeth liked this

Missy

• Alumni
By Aaron
I also missed the entire conversation about Missy's GIF useage, and I'm not pleased.

For the record, Missy, the Michaela gif was amazing
Missy liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez
Aaron wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:17:27 pm
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:10:11 pm Wow, does anybody see the Tanzanian ruling party spokesperson Humphrey Polepole around?

Because this sounds like some diplomatic bullshit.
Too early to be calling for shots, Nathan.
For one of you, it's just about to be too late...

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
At this time, all votes are final.

IF anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.
Courtney liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Vince
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:17:49 pm
Vince wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16:12 pm I sure do love getting addressed during Tribal Council. Gee Willikers what a rush to be asked a question!

What do you mean by "something drastic"?
Somebody who doesn't deserve to get voted out is getting voted out! We were all left scrambling a little bit to double check that we're on the same page, but it feels terrible being back here without an Elaine to just chop without any thought. For nine of us, the game gets real. For one of us, it ends. I know that's how the game works, but watching it and actually experiencing it are two very different things, as I'm finding out.

Vince

• Alumni