By Danni Boatwright
Welcome back to Tribal, Nyiri

Reminder that all messaging must stop under penalty of -1 Stranded Coin.

You have until 8:20c/9:20e to get your votes in or change your votes. They go in the designated thread in your Confessionals.

Tonight, none of you are immune from the vote. The game is about to heat up, so I hope you're prepared

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Carl
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:02:02 pm Carl, you seemed to take charge on the immunity challenge that you ended up losing. Do you think there'll be any repercussions from that loss tonight?
Yesterday was a group effort and I hope the tribe doesn't fault me for it but that's what happens when you step up. I don't blame anyone for last night except whoever took the disadvantage. They did it twice! They do not respect our tribe and need to go. I know it wasn't me but whoever took it is a coward.

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Angelina
There was a bit of confusion I think. Some issues that may have been plotting or may have simply been miscommunication. Definitely not as easy a vote as the last time.

It will be interesting to see if people stay true to their word or if the vote turns a different way. I think this will be the vote that determines the trust level of the tribe overall going forward.

Angelina

• Alumni
By Jessica
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:03:57 pm Jessica, do you feel safe tonight?
It's tribal, no one should feel safe unless they have an idol. But I trust the people I have been working with to no stab me in the back, at least for this tribal haha.

Jessica

• Alumni
By Dan
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:04:04 pm Dan, idol clues have been available for sale for a full week. Has there been much talk about whether or not the idol has been found?
Danni, there has literally been no talk about the hidden idol, at least none that has come across me. It was pretty clear after the first clue that it was going to be quite difficult to find. I think some people have been working towards it more, but there has really been no discussion...

Dan

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez
Angelina wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:05:19 pm There was a bit of confusion I think. Some issues that may have been plotting or may have simply been miscommunication. Definitely not as easy a vote as the last time.

It will be interesting to see if people stay true to their word or if the vote turns a different way. I think this will be the vote that determines the trust level of the tribe overall going forward.
What do you mean by issues?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By John
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01:59 pm John, your tribe was disadvantaged again during the last challenge. Was this a major topic of discussion as you decided on your vote?
Yes. None of us are happy that someone took the disadvantage twice in a row. I think if we knew who it was, we would all vote for them immediately. Unfortunately, everyone has denied it, so I'm not really sure how we can figure this one out.

John

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez
Jessica wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:07:04 pm
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:03:57 pm Jessica, do you feel safe tonight?
It's tribal, no one should feel safe unless they have an idol. But I trust the people I have been working with to no stab me in the back, at least for this tribal haha.
This early in the game, what do you think warrants trust?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Nate Gonzalez
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:07:35 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:04:04 pm Dan, idol clues have been available for sale for a full week. Has there been much talk about whether or not the idol has been found?
Danni, there has literally been no talk about the hidden idol, at least none that has come across me. It was pretty clear after the first clue that it was going to be quite difficult to find. I think some people have been working towards it more, but there has really been no discussion...
Is this worrying at all?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jessica
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:09:10 pm
Jessica wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:07:04 pm
This early in the game, what do you think warrants trust?
I have found that the more you talk to people and get to know them, the more you can trust them. In a game the is strictly virtual, you can only go off your gut instinct and the vibes people give off when you talk with them. It's also about putting in the effort to get to know someone.

Jessica

• Alumni