By Davie
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:06:24 pm Davie, is this tribe united in their decisions? or have there been lines drawn in the sand?
From how our tribe communicates and competed in the challenges thus far I believe that this tribe is united. As far as the vote tonight , it will show if we're united in our decision after this vote.

Davie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Angelina
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:07:46 pm
Angelina wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:05:19 pm There was a bit of confusion I think. Some issues that may have been plotting or may have simply been miscommunication. Definitely not as easy a vote as the last time.

It will be interesting to see if people stay true to their word or if the vote turns a different way. I think this will be the vote that determines the trust level of the tribe overall going forward.
What do you mean by issues?
People seeming to say one thing to one group of people and the opposite to others. However, at least one instance can be attributed to someone misreading a message. They later corrected themselves when they realized what happened. So it's entirely possible that none of it was malicious intent whatsoever. Written communication is always tricky.

Angelina

• Alumni
By Kara
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:03:18 pm Kara, the hosts have teased that something that you need to "be there" for was coming up next. Has fears on what that could be influenced this vote at all?
I think there’s been tons of talk about what that event can be- the main idea being a tribe swap. I think that’s definitely affected a lot of peoples decisions tonight- just in different ways maybe.

Kara

• Alumni
By Christian
I think everyone highlighted who was active and tried to make the tribe win, especially in yesterday's challenge, people like Dan, Carl Nick were really active. So ofc challenge strength and activity have big impact on a vote. I think this season will really be dictated by the social aspect, but rn in our tribe everyone is likable and seems good with the others. Tricky vote

Christian

• Alumni
By Dan
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:09:40 pm
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:07:35 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:04:04 pm Dan, idol clues have been available for sale for a full week. Has there been much talk about whether or not the idol has been found?
Danni, there has literally been no talk about the hidden idol, at least none that has come across me. It was pretty clear after the first clue that it was going to be quite difficult to find. I think some people have been working towards it more, but there has really been no discussion...
Is this worrying at all?
I would say no. The idols are hidden pretty well and even to have an idol tonight, we are still a large group. I would be surprised to see someone play it tonight if they have it. It would make more sense to play the game strategically as opposed to using an idol this soon, but, that's just my opinion.

Dan

• Alumni
By Jessica
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:13:52 pm For all of you:

The communication between tribes at the challenges has gotten heated at times this week. How does this impact your perception of the game, and does it play a factor in who you want to keep?
The communication was immature on their part. If their strategy is to get under our skin, I don't think it worked. It just made us united in wanting to get rid of them.
Kara liked this

Jessica

• Alumni
By Nick

The communication between tribes at the challenges has gotten heated at times this week. How does this impact your perception of the game, and does it play a factor in who you want to keep?
It honestly just makes me feel less about the other tribe. It was then complaining about losing that other challenge and when they win then they don't say anything. But I'm glad us as a tribe have more level-headed people then they do.
Davie liked this

Nick

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez
Christian wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:14:44 pm I think everyone highlighted who was active and tried to make the tribe win, especially in yesterday's challenge, people like Dan, Carl Nick were really active. So ofc challenge strength and activity have big impact on a vote. I think this season will really be dictated by the social aspect, but rn in our tribe everyone is likable and seems good with the others. Tricky vote
So are you saying that those people are safe from the vote?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Carl

I'm not too concerned with their trash talk. They can be sore losers, sore winners, whatever they want. I do want us to be Nyiri strong going forward, even if we have a tribe swap or whatever it may be going forward. I think tonight will show if people are actually true to their word or not, especially since it seems like people are already scheming and trying to get a majority alliance
Davie liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Christian
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:17:36 pm
Christian wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:14:44 pm I think everyone highlighted who was active and tried to make the tribe win, especially in yesterday's challenge, people like Dan, Carl Nick were really active. So ofc challenge strength and activity have big impact on a vote. I think this season will really be dictated by the social aspect, but rn in our tribe everyone is likable and seems good with the others. Tricky vote
So are you saying that those people are safe from the vote?
On my part, yes

Christian

• Alumni
By Kara
Jessica wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:15:09 pm

The communication was immature on their part. If their strategy is to get under our skin, I don't think it worked. It just made us united in wanting to get rid of them.
I 100% agree
Jessica liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Dan
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:17:27 pm

It honestly just makes me feel less about the other tribe. It was then complaining about losing that other challenge and when they win then they don't say anything. But I'm glad us as a tribe have more level-headed people then they do.
Nick I am with you 100% on that assessment
Nick, Jessica liked this

Dan

• Alumni
By Angelina

It's irritating and definitely turns me off to the idea of working seriously with them in the future. It doesn't make me see them as a threat...just a whiny bunch of kids to be ignored. :dunno:
Dan, Jessica liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
By Christian
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:17:27 pm

100 %

Christian

• Alumni