By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Christian and Karishma, you both were the main reason your tribe lost this challenge. If it's not one of you, will you feel guilty for whoever does go home?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Alison
if you noticed Jeff, we had the most members of a single tribe get all 7 rocks, it would have been a different story if just christian or K had gotten all of theirs, so i dont consider that a true struggle, there were misunderstandings with instructions, although that is no excuse, I dont think we are a weak tribe at all. 3 of our personal times were in the top 4 out of everyone in all tribes, I think moving forward we will surprise you since it seems your already counting us out :dunno:
Jack liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Christian
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:01:39 pm Christian and Karishma, you both were the main reason your tribe lost this challenge. If it's not one of you, will you feel guilty for whoever does go home?
Anyone who makes his tribe lose is responsible for the venue to Tribal Council. I made my tribe lose stupidly. I'll feel guilty anyway

Christian

• Alumni
By Karishma
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:01:39 pm Christian and Karishma, you both were the main reason your tribe lost this challenge. If it's not one of you, will you feel guilty for whoever does go home?
i know that it's likely one of us tonight, and it sucks because the people i've met on this tribe are great, and ironically it's only just been now that i've been able to get much more time to be online and speak to people. if i go tonight, my regret will be that i didn't get more chance to get to know this tribe, not that i was actually eliminated and in regards to how early.

i know i can be a great contributor to the tribe, especially in challenges, and when tribe swapping it was made quite clear by two people within my original tribe that i likely wasn't going to be in their favour if we ever met again (even if it was all unwarranted), so regardless of how well i clicked with my tribemates, there was already an distinctive chance i would've been loyal in future contexts. christian is a great guy though, so if i go i just hope he does really well in the competition. i just ask people to think of the potentials in tonights challenge given the amount of rocks posted, if the vote is based on the muck up solely.

and again, i apologise. whatever happens, good luck to you all.

Karishma

• Alumni
By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:03:15 pm Jack, have you gotten to know everyone on your new tribe?
I have been lucky enough to meet everyone and they are all fantastic people. I know I might have come into this tribe on the wrong side of the numbers, but I actually feel really lucky to be on this tribe with these potatoes. I mean people. :crazy:
Alison, Karishma liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By John
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:02:51 pm John is tonight's vote about strengthening the tribe or are tribal lines still drawn from original miombo and original nyiri?
I mean I think we do have a strong tribe here already. We had four people get perfect scores in the challenge, but we obviously don't want to get stuck coming back here again. That's my biggest focus tonight.
Karishma liked this

John

• Alumni
By Alison
Jack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:06:44 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:03:15 pm Jack, have you gotten to know everyone on your new tribe?
I have been lucky enough to meet everyone and they are all fantastic people. I know I might have come into this tribe on the wrong side of the numbers, but I actually feel really lucky to be on this tribe with these potatoes. I mean people. :crazy:

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:08:56 pm Alison, were you happy with how the tribe swap shook down?
yeah of course! I mean i would have done fine without getting traded again, well i would have done my best to do so and connect with all the new people, the fact that the trade happened and I got to be with some other OG Nyiri was nice definitely helped with conversation i could really focus on chatting with the new people and getting to know them meanwhile keeping a good relationship with people i had already known

Alison

• Alumni
By Christian
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:10:56 pm Christian, would you describe yourself as a loyal player or an aggressive player?
I'm a player that tries the best for himself and his tribe (with failures eventually), and i want to be loyal to the people that trust me

Christian

• Alumni