By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
So let's talk about challenge performance.

@Dean , you were in the hero position this challenge. By my count, you could have won this for your tribe at least 3 times. Why should someone else go home that isn't you?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Aaron
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:00:24 pm Buckle up losers, you're poor AND bad at posting
I'm still technologically challenged, but imagine this post being the meme with the fox and the change cup.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:01:45 pm @Nick you were chosen to sit out of this challenge. was that your choice?
Yeah pretty much, I had just gotten out of a test and I was a bit mentally drained so I'd offer that because everyone else was eager to play, that I would sit out. So everyone was like yeah, just sit out so I happily did and supported my tribe from the side lines.

Nick

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:02:02 pm Aaron, frustrated to lose?
Always frustrating to lose, especially a challenge that we were so close to winning. But we all didn't do a good enough job communicating, so I don't think anyone deserves the sole blame for losing.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Jessica
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:03:08 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:01:45 pm @Nick you were chosen to sit out of this challenge. was that your choice?
Yeah pretty much, I had just gotten out of a test and I was a bit mentally drained so I'd offer that because everyone else was eager to play, that I would sit out. So everyone was like yeah, just sit out so I happily did and supported my tribe from the side lines.
He was our cheerleader!
Nick liked this

Jessica

• Alumni
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:00:59 pm So let's talk about challenge performance.

@Dean , you were in the hero position this challenge. By my count, you could have won this for your tribe at least 3 times. Why should someone else go home that isn't you?
It was difficult to navigate, as many others on my tribe will agree on. Everyone had a hiccup, and as much as we all failed this task, we all succeeded in our determination to win. And I can't claim the hero title, that belongs to Carl. If he weren't in charge of who was posting when, then we definitely would have lost. Props to you man :clap:
Carl, Aaron liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:03:57 pm Lauren, how has camp life been with you and Jessica after the public fighting during the swap?
Camp life has been excellent Jeff, thanks for asking. :heart:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:04:15 pm @Carl we're a few rounds into the swap tribe. You are the only group who swapped evenly between starting tribes. How does this dynamic impact your decision tonight?
Being the only 3-3 tribe is both a blessing and a curse. Neither side is in the minority which is nice but no one ever wants to go to rocks. I think that has forced us to definitely look past the original Nyiri and Miombo lines and think about who we can trust not only now but also going forward into a potential merge.
Dean, Jessica, Aaron liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Jessica
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:04:24 pm Jessica, how important is challenge strength going forward for Nyiri?
Challenge strength is very important. We need people who are ready to compete every night. I think everyone wants to make it at least to the merge and that's not going to happen if we continue to lose. I think we have a strong tribe, just didn't do too well with communicating tonight. But I think we will figure it out going forward.
Dean, Aaron liked this

Jessica

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
@Nyiri Tribe this is for all of you:

a unique aspect of this season is that the person voted out gets to send their coins to another player, which means more idol clues/lottery tickets for that player down the road. How does this impact your decisions and strategy around the vote?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom