By Jessica
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:08:44 pm @Nyiri Tribe this is for all of you:

a unique aspect of this season is that the person voted out gets to send their coins to another player, which means more idol clues/lottery tickets for that player down the road. How does this impact your decisions and strategy around the vote?
Just be nice to people. We're all here to have fun and meet people who have the same passion as us. But the coins would also be nice :yikes:

Jessica

• Alumni
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06:03 pm
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:02:01 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:00:24 pm Buckle up losers, you're poor AND bad at posting

Yall got any spare coins for us? :teary:
don't be asking me, ask the person who's about to walk out the door and will their coins on
You mean bequeath.
Jessica, Dean, Carl liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:08:44 pm a unique aspect of this season is that the person voted out gets to send their coins to another player, which means more idol clues/lottery tickets for that player down the road. How does this impact your decisions and strategy around the vote?

It means whoever gets voted out now and in the future, give me your coins when you sadly part ways with us, and I'll be your bestest friendliest friend of all the friends :heart: :heart: and if you don't then you're not invited to Canada ever, Trudeau told me so :heart: :heart:
Carl liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:10:34 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:06:03 pm
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:02:01 pm

Yall got any spare coins for us? :teary:
don't be asking me, ask the person who's about to walk out the door and will their coins on
You mean bequeath.
Gary! This game is PG-13, we don't do that here.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Nick
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:08:44 pm @Nyiri Tribe this is for all of you:

a unique aspect of this season is that the person voted out gets to send their coins to another player, which means more idol clues/lottery tickets for that player down the road. How does this impact your decisions and strategy around the vote?
Not too much honestly. I know if I was voted out I would say "fuck you all your not getting my coins" so I'd imagine people aren't as chivalrous as I am. Keeping track though of who has what coins is too difficult, and so really I don't know who has what so I'm content voting the way I'm voting tonight.

Nick

• Alumni
By Dean
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:11:10 pm

Not too much honestly. I know if I was voted out I would say "fuck you all your not getting my coins" so I'd imagine people aren't as chivalrous as I am. Keeping track though of who has what coins is too difficult, and so really I don't know who has what so I'm content voting the way I'm voting tonight.
Not to mention, I don't believe we have a choice to say "I want my coins to be nulled" sadly.

Dean

• Alumni
By Jessica
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:10:53 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:08:44 pm a unique aspect of this season is that the person voted out gets to send their coins to another player, which means more idol clues/lottery tickets for that player down the road. How does this impact your decisions and strategy around the vote?

It means whoever gets voted out now and in the future, give me your coins when you sadly part ways with us, and I'll be your bestest friendliest friend of all the friends :heart: :heart: and if you don't then you're not invited to Canada ever, Trudeau told me so :heart: :heart:
Oooooooooh Canada, our home and native land!!!
Dean, Carl liked this

Jessica

• Alumni
By Aaron

I think speaking for myself, it definitely has an impact. You never want to completely burn someone on the way out the door because you don't want to remove the possibility of not getting their coins. Wish I had more of an insightful answer for you on that one
Dean liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Lauren

This has no impact on the way I've been voting or voting tonight. It's a neat little addition to the game but it hasn't influenced me too much.
Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
It's probably unrealistic to expect to receive coins from someone you just eliminated but I'll gladly take any that come my way lmao. Its something I've thought about for sure but it is definitely not the end all be all in my decision process.

Carl

• Alumni
By Carl
Aaron wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:17:05 pm
Aaron wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:16:12 pm Image
Not to brag but, the technologically challenged man getting this picture up is a big moment and I feel it deserves a round of applause.

Carl

• Alumni
By Jessica
Aaron wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:17:05 pm
Aaron wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:16:12 pm Image
Not to brag but, the technologically challenged man getting this picture up is a big moment and I feel it deserves a round of applause.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jessica

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
At this time all votes are final.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom