By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
So, tonight there's only one former Miombo on this tribe, the rest are all from Nyiri.

Christian, is this cut and dry, nice knowing you Jack, but... a game's a game?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kara
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10:50 pm @Poroto Tribe a fun one to start the night

How many times did it take jeff to use the word "ejaculated" without giggling on audio?

A lot, you have no idea. It was the weirdest verb placement.
Garrett liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Kara wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:12:25 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10:50 pm @Poroto Tribe a fun one to start the night

How many times did it take jeff to use the word "ejaculated" without giggling on audio?

Kara, ejaculate what you think of tonight's vote.
Garrett, Nate Gonzalez liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:13:30 pm Jack, as someone who is probably in the hotseat tonight... what is your pitch?
I'm feeling so much right now. Wow. Okay.

Being on this tribe is the best thing that has happened to me in this game. I've had the pleasure of getting to know some amazing people. I'm genuinely rooting for them in this game. So my pitch is that enthusiasm. I was seriously cheering us on as much as I could around camp, and I'll continue to for as long as they'll have me. If they keep me in this game, they have my loyalty and I'll keep fighting and hopefully fucking things up a little less.

No hard feelings tonight, my spuddies.

Jack

• Alumni
By Christian
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10:59 pm So, tonight there's only one former Miombo on this tribe, the rest are all from Nyiri.

Every Tribal has a cut and dry ending. This one particularly considering the great tribe we have. No hard feelings, i respect the person voted out tonight for the hardwork she put and she knows it already.

Christian

• Alumni
By Kara
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:13:03 pm
Kara wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:12:25 pm

Kara, ejaculate what you think of tonight's vote.
Wow um, I think tonight's vote is interesting. Definitely lots of things coming into account tonight including social aspects, challenge performance, and past allegiances that are coming into the fold. It's very much not a one-dimensional vote- regardless of what it looks lik.
Christian liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By John
Christian wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:16:09 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:10:59 pm So, tonight there's only one former Miombo on this tribe, the rest are all from Nyiri.

Every Tribal has a cut and dry ending. This one particularly considering the great tribe we have. No hard feelings, i respect the person voted out tonight for the hardwork she put and she knows it already.
She?! Wait, what? Who are you voting for?

John

• Alumni
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:13:51 pm Alison, was that challenge frustrating for you?
yeah, I mean i think most challenges where were in the forum like that all talking over each other is frustrating anyway but not in a bad way lol maybe just stressful, I felt like we were quick but then it was like 1 second difference a lot UGH

Alison

• Alumni
By Christian
John wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:17:50 pm

Wait, isn't "a person" a feminine noun

Christian

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:17:50 pm

interesting...

Alison

• Alumni