By Jack
Hey everyone! Maybe you're coming off a long day, maybe you're tired from our busy night yesterday. I just wanted to create a thread where we could get pumped up and energized for tonight!

Got a good pump up jam? Drop it below, let's make a playlist! This first track is inspired by the pride I felt watching Missy and Lauren give the other tribe some much-deserved lip last night. :heart:

Elizabeth liked this

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jack
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:05:35 pm Dope idea! Wish I knew how to share a video LOL Keeps showing as a link lol
There's a YouTube button that will help you embed the link. Or you can use the code [youtube] [/youtube] with the link between them. :-)

Jack

• Alumni
By Tommy
Hahaha, Elizabeth just cause the song has Pumped Up in the title does not make it a pump up song.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Jack
Hmmm I have a guess and I thiiiink it'll embed if it's a youtube.com link and not a mobile youtu.be link ??

Maybe a friendly moderator could confirm that lil nugget of guessdom?

Jack

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Tommy wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:53:07 pm Hahaha, Elizabeth just cause the song has Pumped Up in the title does not make it a pump up song.
its all I could think of. I dont like your negativity tommy boy! haha

Elizabeth

• Alumni
By Jack
Elizabeth wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54:40 pm

Main link not the share link!!! YAYYYY Sorry for fucking up tribe Morale. Lets do this!
YOU DID IT!! :yas: :yas: :yas:
Elizabeth liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Elizabeth
Dean wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:56:40 pm This was my favourite growth arc of the season so far to watch

Glad you're entertained

Elizabeth

• Alumni