-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Nyiri tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distrubition of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
I’m really meshing with Jessica the most also Kara and Angelina. Sometimes I chat with John. Everyone else is just kind of cordial. My strategy is to work with Jessica and use our alliance to control the swing of things. There are some other group chats made and I’m not sure if they are The other tribe or ours. Kinda watching that. I do think so far our strategy is successful.
I liked how our tribe worked together for the challenge it made us feel a good vibe for each other and started us off on the right foot I believe. The idol clue was very vague. I’ve tried for three days to figure out even the location to look. I wonder what else the stranded coin can be used for. Im not sure who our target is for Monday night but I would guess Christian his activity level is not that great.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
i actaully think the target may be Lyrsa, apparently Christian had trouble with time zones or something. I think a lot will change after the challenge tonight. I'm trying to decide if I am going to be super competitive tonight or sit back and see who else is? I feel pretty safe this week but who knows :dunno:

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
So, I’m using this confessional place as like a red room in BB. I assume that’s okay.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Jessica and I have made a core alliance from day one. I think I can trust her. We do have the other girls who we definitely trust also but we realized together we need one more vote at least. So we’re trying to get John to join with Jessica and I in our core alliance so we have that 5th person. I’m not sure how I feel about a lot of things but I am sure about making moves with Jessica. We click and seem to think a whole lot a like.

If this isn’t what I should be doing here then tell me hahaha

Alison

• Alumni
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Alison wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:30:04 pm So, I’m using this confessional place as like a red room in BB. I assume that’s okay.
1000% yes! Keep the tea coming <3 This is not only a place for us lurkers to see your thoughts, but it's also a place for you to organize your own. Plus, it's super fun after the game ends seeing where you were at different stages of it. :fire:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Alison
So Christian and Lyrsa have been really active today. Christian is so friendly and I hate that he is in a weird time zone and what not I think he could be a good asset to the team if he were available like the rest of us. Talking with some other people it seems they may be voting Christian tonight. But I think I’m sticking with my original plan lyrsa for this week. Unless my core alliance has a change of heart

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
yall arent ready for this tea.....

so jess and i decided to ask john if he wanted to work with us. obviously as a side alliance to the black widow and only known about by us. BUT THEN kara asked jess and john to do the same thing. :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

so now jess and john are in two side chats and john doesnt know i know about the other one and kara is completely clueless. Jess and i are being totally transparent with each other as the core alliance. it seems messy but i think we can handle it lol

ALSO you really arent ready for this but i am schmoozed by Christian....like he is a charmer, i am cautious but i could totally see myself wanting to get to know him better before i said i was going to vote him out...i hope he continues to be active.
Garrett, Aubry liked this

Alison

• Alumni