-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you !

@Alison

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
Wow yeah ALOT happened tonight! The disadvantages give the selfish aggressive players a chance to show their muscles anonymously. I don’t like the idea but it does show some different game play. Maybe I am a plain Jane like was suggested by the other tribe :crine: :crine:

I really think it was Angelina that took the coins but that’s just a gut feeling, probably wrong.

I have no idea why the other tribe was so butthurt, it’s not like we beat the crap out of them it was close. I’m not sure how they think we’re boring. Who knows it seems they just sit around and talk smack. :dunno:

I have gotten both clues but Jessica and I are working together in them we split the cost. We’re aren’t having any luck though. It’s hard. Lol maybe I’m not as smart as I think

I’m glad we didn’t get rid of anyone tonight. Christian didn’t show up though so I’m worried about him. I really think Kara is a threat and I will be looking for an opportunity to see how everyone else feels about her subtly of course.
Garrett, Courtney liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison

Another challenge tonight. I’m guessing individual immunity.. Davie and I had a interesting conversation last night. I don’t know why I’m being so flirty with everyone not typically me lol I’m trying to dial that back some. I don’t know if you all can see our private chats or not but if you can’t I’m being flirty maybe it s a tactic I didn’t even know I was using :rofl: who knows we will see how it works out!
Aubry liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
@Danni Boatwright

WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!

Like actually, what in the world did i do to Lauren on the M tribe?! im far from a plain jane or basic becky....Our tribe is pretty close and they are all immature. i really let it get to me for a second but then realized im better than that.

In other newssss, CHRISTIAN WOW!!! he is winnning me OVER im a sucker for a charming man... hahahahaha but honestly i really think he isnt the weakest link. whoever is taking those disadvantages is and i am going to figure out who it is
Danni Boatwright liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
I'm not really sure how but somehow we have changed the whole plan on who were voting for tonight....We have enough votes to do it.... but we will see how it goes... I am worried that one person will flip and we will cause a huge divide.....cant play the game without taking risks eh?

Guess im not really such a plain jane after all. :kiss:
Danni Boatwright liked this

Alison

• Alumni