-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
So I’m basically starting every confessional from now on with WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

people had suspected a swap on my OG tribe but I thought it might have been a little too early I WAS WRONG. instead of preparing for a swap we spent the whole day trying to find numbers to keep Christian afloat and if you’re keeping up with me you know why! Well we did that and BOOM TRIBE SWAP. I though okay well I’m close to three people there will be three different tribes I’ll get at least one of them.

Nope

Fuck no

Not one person in my tribe except for Angelina who I’m pretty sure voted for me at tribal. Okay. Well fuck me I guess cause I notice Jessica is on a tribe with Lauren and well we all know that’s bad so I give all my coin to Jessica to bid in the auction she still loses. Ugh. Then the Gods were on my side and ELIZABETH SWAPPED WITH ME!!! What?! Putting me on a team with 3 other Og Nyiri tribe mates 2 of which I’m SUPER close with and 1 that I’m also on good terms with. HOW FREAKING LUCKY.

the OG tribe was bad mouthing Karishma I like her so far I think those girls from the M tribe just don’t give anyone a chance they think they can bully their way to the end.

I’m worried about Jessica. She is my core alliance. I hope she can pull through to the merge. But y’all see that Christian is still on my team 😍😍 haha i hope this is entertaining enough because I Legit had four heart attacks tonight. And it ain’t good when the Dr. goes down my friends.

Keep the twists coming we’re just riding the waves.
Loveita Adams, Reem Daly, Courtney and 2 others liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts