-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
whew. it would be nice to not have to go to tribal every damn time there is one.... but i do feel comfortable in this tribe, john and i have a VERY strong bond, we are just worried about jessica.. i miss her! i wish we could chat just a little lol i think have 4 OG Nyiri tribe members is helpful, I hate to say this but the next elimination was porbably going to be jack but christian really did poorly in that challenge and jack did well, im all about a strong tribe, i feel like i could have the same safety with jack as i do with christian. i dont know i have to ponder on it and see how the next challenge goes hopefully its not us in tribal again.

i think in our tribe was a divide still until tonight.

Sorry im trying to keep you in the loop but not much happened this weekend.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts