-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --

So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22:55 pm
So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are doing whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

I hope I’m making the alumni that picked me happy lol who knows!! I feel like I’m doing well.

The challenge tonight really made my team stand out to me in a very positive way. We came together and kicked ass. We were done well before anyone else. This team is definitely strong and it’s going to be hard to let go of any of them.

Idols shit. We had an idol. John had one I mean but it was part of our core alliance with Jessica. And we decided that we would send it to her tonight AND SHE DIDNT USE IT. I’m not sure why. But my heart is so broken that she’s gone. She was my instant best friend and I absolutely did not want to see her go. I can’t believe she didn’t use the idol. :sob: :sob:
We are also trying to find the other one. So there’s that.

My OG nyiri tribe will always matter to me. Jessica was a big part of that. But we are meshing well with Jack on our new tribe. So I’m glad about that.

I’ll break down each tribe mate

John: my ride or die and very much so since Jessica is gone. Period point blank.

Kara: Also very close to her she was iffy at first but it helps having her on my side for now.

Christian: y’all know Christian is my friend. He’s chanting and fun to talk to lol also very loyal

Jack: jack is a strong player and I am glad he is apart of our team

I really have nothing negative to say about any of them.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:48:32 pm :sob: It's a tough game and you guys will 100% be good friends after this is over. That's what makes Stranded very realistic and tough, but also... really fun in a demented way :dizzy:
you right :dunno: just fuels my fire. If I make it to the merge. my first target it Lauren shes a bitch and has been since day 1 for no reason. #facts.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts