-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --

Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I think right now our whole tribe is a big alliance we are really strong together. Obviously that doesn’t work if we lose challenges lol y’all know that John, Jessica and I were the core alliance. So now it’s just me and John but no one knows John and I are that close. I’m sure Kara thinks he and I just got close after the tribe swap but I knew he was working with her beforehand too. He doesn’t know I know that I don’t think but I also don’t think its relevant because he is very transparent with me and him with I. We found the other idol last night. I figured this one out but misspelled the damn word. He caught it thankfully! Also I’m close with Christian hes an ally for sure not as close as John and I but definitely an ally at this point. I’m nervous about merging. I wish we still had Jessica and she had added some numbers to our side. I’m fearful John and I will be targeted instead of taken back in by our OG nyiri peeps.

The twists and turns are what make it fun, it is a game and I’m having fun playing it!!

I think I already answered Who I trust the most.

Yeah that prisoners dilemma was wild. Two members of M jumped on it fast. So initially I thought Dan would be Voted out, since he wanted immunity and didn’t get it and then saw Elizabeth had left. I wish we could be a fly on the wall at other tribals. I wanna know what happened! Or at least a vote total or something. All in all a good episode I believe.

Oh and let’s never play HOT TAMALE again? K thanks.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts