1. What happened?

2. Who did it?

3. Where does it put you?

4. How are you going to react?

5. Why are you going to win Stranded?

1. total fucking chaos.
2. everyone i guess
3. it leaves me happy to still be here.
4. keeping what i learned in the back of my mind. Carl is a flopper. period.
5. I am going to win because i make genuine connections with people and am honest about how and why im voting. I am going to win because the strategy im playing is a mixture of the ones everyone else is.

BUT BITCHES YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE SIMPLE AFTER ALL THAT SHIT..................................YALL ARE CRAZY..

MERGE WHAT?! guess what that means
i get to meet new people...hahahaa

i miss chirstian and his companionship but I HAVE FOUND DEAN....Stay tuned to learn more.....you know i always give the best tea..... this one is gonna be fun.

I think OG Nyiri will stick together, we have the numbers, but im very very cautious of carl.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
My oh my. This stuff is wild y’all.

There are so many thoughts in my head I had to come here to sort them out.

1. John- my number one, ride or die. That was an easy thought.

2. Kara- OG nyiri, saved my ass with team immunity at the merge, I trust her at this point. I think John trusts her so that also makes me trust her.

3. Angelina- I don’t know. I think she’s a strong player she obviously targeted last night. I want to know why but don’t know who to ask that won’t make me look sus.

4. Carl- not a fan. He’s too unstable, he flipped on Jessica and that unforgivable to me.

5. Dan- hasnt spoken to me since the merge. Not sure about him at all. Definitely not someone I will fight to save if it comes down to it.

6. Nick- also haven’t talked to him since the merge.

7. Missy- missy and Angelina are big buddies. But missy flipped on Chelsea last night. I don’t want to be the new Chelsea.

8. Tommy- apparently he was big friends with Chelsea. He’s nice to me so far. I’m gonna feel him out a little longer. Again I don’t want to be the new Chelsea.

9. Dean- well. I have gotten alarmingly close with dean in 12 hours. I do not want to see him go. I will fight for him to stay here. He seems to be pretty open with me I could ask him anything I feel like and get a honest answer.

10. Lauren- she opened up to me a little last night,‘I think she’s too far gone though with everyone. But she has that damn idol and there’s still a nyiri 2.0 idol out there somewhere.

11. Jack- he’s loyal to me. And given me good info on the other Miombo tribe members

12. Aaron- I don’t know he seems nice. Loyal. I don’t know. He discussed things with me about John and dean and believed me when I said good things about them.

At this point I’m do not know what I’m doing other than I know John is my number 1. And I don’t want conversations with dean to end.

I think I got everyone if I missed someone well there’s that haha

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts