-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
By Nate Gonzalez

So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
first of all, i miss jessica. second christian would have never flipped on us i should have stood up for him harder. fuck jack.

now ill answer your questions.

1. yes i think there are a few iffy people on each side though. its a blurry line but there is one. i am on the wrong side of the line tonight but bet your ass that will change. im sweet innocent plain jane until you fuck me over and lie to me
then im not.

2. idols played a big role in our vote tonight. i think they will until theyre all gone.

3. i dont have any bounty lists im not part of the bounty. but the four people i want out by the weekend are 1. Jack, 2. Carl, 3. Dan, 4. Lauren

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Alison wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:51:07 pm @Reem Daly i see you lurking whatchy wanna know boo boo?
Lol I missed most of the shenanigans today so I'm just catching up on all of it.

If you wanna give a recap with all your tea spillin, that'd be dope :crine:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Alison
@Reem Daly
well let me tell ya IT WAS A FUCKING MARATHON.

First no one was online til after noon, so no real talk started until then because these fuckers think its okay to have a life or something. whatever. so the talk starts and i honestly have no idea who started it but two names were mentioned
Missy and Carl

okay well missy is close with my close person angelina, so this is easy right? WRONG

carl flipped on jessica, thats seals the deal? WRONG

the poroto 4 and angelina missy and dan could not agree on ANYTHING. finally after talking with others who were obviously on carls side we went with carl for all of a bout 2 minutes, because nick told dean he was voting for missy and then nick told angelina he was voting for carl. so we knew carl knew he was a target and that nick wanted us to vote carl which meant carl had an idol.....so we got the bright idea 2 minutes before TC to vote lauren.

which we knew she had the idol but was hoping she wouldnt know it was coming

EXCEPT FUCKING JACK FLIPPED ON US AND TOLD HER EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AND THEN HE RAN I MEAN RAN AFTER TC, tucked his tail and ran like a little baby.

So we ended up with the losing side of the vote no matter what. that will not happen to me again i promise you that. i am so mad at jack, like so fucking mad.

i also think that if need be dean will vote with me. he said he would tonight but missed the time deadline he said.

Aaron is totally on my side now also, im trying to work this as an advantage like dean.

Also the showmance with Dean and I grows daily.. hes a charmer, im a charmer, i dont know whos playing who or if anyone one is playing anyone. hahaha

theres ya some tea to sip on tonight.

Also lauren told me that missy sold fake idol clues, if thats true thats insane. i wont say anything more than that about it because i didnt get to ask missy myself but damn thats crazy yo.
Reem Daly liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts