-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Alison
actually ill answer tonight, while its fresh and what not.

tommy happened, tommy is a manipulative asshole. i never thought when i started this experience that i would take something so personally, but he turned on me and made people i thought were really down for me turn on me. I cried actual tears over this game....am I a giant pussy or what? It broke my heart that dean voted for me, absolutely broke my soul. but tommy made him believe that i betrayed him, when really it was tommy who fooled us all.

i figured carl had an idol and i knew john had one i helped him find it. we are searching for the last one although im afraid its been found
i found an answer that fits perfect but no bueno.

Lauren leaving is good she was a loose cannon.

already talked about the idol, i dont feel like talking any tea mainly because fuck most of these people. ill figure it out but tonight is not a good night ali cat, or plain jane or whatever yall wanna call me.. if you wanna know something specific please ask me.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
i need to come here to sort out some thoughts..

i dont know who to trust, i dont know if anything is a smart move at this point....

i know i trust john. i know im seen as a threat.

tommy did stick his neck out for me last night.

is dean playing me? probably, i get played a lot when i let my feelings take over. that was dumb, im a strong ass woman and let some man sweet talk me into almost fucking losing. what in the world is wrong with me? lmao but two can play this game, ill play wounded princess as long as i can make him think he has me right where he wants me when in fact he does the fuck not have me anywhere.

big moves are happening today its weird and im super cautious of it but it looks like some how weve ended up with a 6-5 me john ang kara nick and tommy. i dont what the fuck is happening but i trust john and this is what he thinks we should do. he hasnt failed me yet.
Loveita Adams, Naonka, Nate Gonzalez and 1 others liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts