-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
If you threw a wish in the well to make it this far then you'll do anything to get by the people in your way.
The jury is growing and so is the pressure so where do you think you're going, baby?!

1. Hey, I just met you!
Are you still reaching out and bonding with new people or are your relationships pretty much set at this point? What are some weaker relationships you can build on?

2. This is Crazy!
It sure is! talk us through that blindside and your role and/or reaction before during and after that tribal council.

3. Here's my number
What are your numbers right now and how do you see them shaping immediately and several votes down the line?

4. Call me Maybe
Call your shot right now. Who is going out? How are you gonna make that happen?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
I still talk to everyone that wants to talk. I’m making friends for outside of this game. As far as bonds for gameplay nah I think we locked our lines in last night for a few days anyway.

Y’all do not even know how fucking stupid I feel about the whole dean situation. He played me good. He’s gay. He had me trippin’. What?! I’m glad I took a risk and trusted Tommy and nick. That blindside was incredible lol and now we have control.

Anyone who voted for John last night is our next, and then the next and then the next and so on. I think we have a comfortable top 6 right now. Then who knows what happens.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts