-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
Hey, it's me. Danni. After Nate's incoherent preamble to last night's confessional, I figured you needed a real adult to ask you hard hitting questions as we head into the weekend. That being said, he did have another T-Swift pun to share:

"All you're ever gonna be is DEAN, why you gotta be so DEAN"

you're welcome Nate. Anyways now on to YOU! the PLAYERS WHO SURVIVED WEEK 3! Congrats on lasting this long. It's truly an accomplishment with a cast this active, and this crazy.

1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

As always, feel free to tell us anything thats on your mind! With only 8 of you left, our lurkers are starved for content. Give them something to talk about :wink:

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
im just going to be completely honest I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IM DOING lol apparently i am the most strategic threat but I dont know how like how am i the biggest strategic threat but not the most likely to win? makes no sense.

LETS JUST SAY GOOD FUCKING BYE DEAN

i think a big move needs to be made. i dont know where or how but im a little worried about angelina, she has the idol and isnt being transparent so im not sure i want her in my F3 also nick knows about it so thats cool too. aaron is trying to get an in and tommy and i are pretty close.. i think we should stay the same and vote out jack then try to blindside angelina/nick that idol cant save both of them and then the other will be vulnerable for the next vote.

im sure the jury will probably not vote for me im thinking about making big moves and ive pissed a couple of them off but im just playing to stay in the game at this point they either recognize a good game or make it personal
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
okay so also lots of rambling to do here.

Aaron is trying to make a move to save his ass. im not against working with him to make a big move IF its well thought out.

Angelina- shes hiding things from me and very tight with nick so thats not great for my endgame.

John- is my john and my best friend left here and in @Jessica honor i will always pick him, just like i would have always picked her.

Nick- Im not on board with nick although he did tell john vital info at tc hes still up angelinas rear too far. he seems like such a under the radar person like hes her personal goat.

Tommy- Tommy has proven to be very loyal...maybe hes part of my big move too... i dont know i have got to start thinking about who i can beat and who i cant.

Kara- Kara is also a person i want to keep around. i think shes on board with a big move on my side too.

Jack... i just dontknow i need to talk to him more.

Alison

• Alumni
Man a lot has happened today...im not glad to see ang go, but she was a big threat, i didnt want her to go this way though... i wanted to play the game. I appreciate the attempt to keep this a fair game though. i made two promises today an f3 with john and tommy and an f4 with them and aaron. nick is our first target. ive been practicing the challenge all day. gonna go practice some more. we have to win it.

Alison

• Alumni