-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
We're in the home stretch! Only 3 more votes separate you and the final tribal council. That doesn't mean the next few days will be easy though, in fact the last few boots are often the hardest. Making the right decisions every night tonight is the difference between winning the season, and falling just short.

1-Walk us through this weekend. How did Angelina's removal impact your game? How did it change your game moving forward?

2-Take a look at the jury bench. Who on the tribe do you think has the most friends on the jury? who do you think has the most enemies? Do you think you have a shot at winning a majority of those votes?

3-Challenges are key in the endgame. Do you think you have a good shot at winning a crucial immunity here at the end? Who is your biggest challenge competition?

4-Start thinking about your argument for the win. What were your key moves/moments throughout the game? Do you think that the jury will respect them? If not, what can you do this week to earn that respect.

The game isn't over until the votes are read. Fight for every minute you have left!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
so much has happened..im not really sure where i stand..its obvious kara is working with nick...also obvious that everyone was threatened by john. i absolutely hate that im here and hes not. its like losing jessica all over again. i do not feel safe which i never have. ang leaving really threw things for a loop. that idol clue was easy im sure someone has it. probably nick. im trusting tommy and aaron i dont know if thats a good thing or not. im not great at challenges but we shall see if i can pull one off when i need to. i think im playing a good game and the jury should vote towards that but i know some will not.

Goodbye John! ill see you on the other side of this thing.... i miss you so much!

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts