-- 6th Place - Voted Out 4-1-1 --
By Alison
Vince- Vince and I were never on the same tribe so I have nothing to say here.

Davie- Dude We chatted some, but I didnt get close to you like I did others so I also dont have a lot to say here.

Karishma- K! I tried so hard to be friends but you were never online, and I am online at weird hours and you still werent there. I wish we could have got to know each other i think we could have been friends!

Jessica- ... Ma'am....YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR. When you left I was so heartbroken... fucking tribe swap fucked us. I wish I could have had you and john with me after the merge. I miss our conversations and cant wait to talk to you!

Elizabeth- Also had no contact with Elizabeth

Christian- My King!! I miss you! we had some great chats and I hope youre doing well!

Chelsea- left on the merge night and I never got to talk to her

Missy- I interacted with missy a little because SHOCKER Ang told me that she was cool and we would be good friends, but i never got a good vibe from her to be honest. also shocker.

Lauren- Lauren at first i thought you were a bitch because you came at me for no reason before tribe swap or anything. but when the merge happened and we got to talk, we had some very deep convos and i appreciated being able to talk to someone who understood what my life was like. I think you are a wonderful person IRL and im glad i met you!

Carl- We talked a lot at first then kinda faded out but I have had fun talking with you in Ponderosa again!

Dan- My fellow medical field worker! I have no idea how you kept up with this game and do what you do. i have no hard feelings toward you whatsoever your exit to the game was just simple gameplay for me. I enjoyed talking with you when i had the chance to.

Dean- HAHA where do I begin, we had some fun nights, you definitely entertained me when i was bored. I'm sorry for being a bitch lol Talking in Ponderosa has definitely changed my opinion of you! Also youre always online so i have someone to talk to which makes me happy haha

Angelina- I dont know if you'll ever see this or not but i thought we were pretty close, i enjoyed talking with you and we had a lot in common, i hate how you went out, I honestly didnt think you would be involved in such but i guess thats the thing about being strangers we only know what everyone wants us to know.

John- John, John, John.... where do I start? You have been by my side the whole game! I was so blessed to become allies with you. You taught me alot about myself and made me believe in myself in this game. i would have been out early if it werent for you and I am truly so happy to have met you!

Nick- Dude we talked some in the beginning but you werent online a lot i know college is time consuming and stuff so im not faulting you for that im just saying we probably could have played a good game together if we had connected well in the beginning.

Aaron- I think we had a good relationship we talked alot about life and what not, game wise i think you were cocky but thats also why youre in the final 4 and im not. but im excited to get on the other side and talk and see if we were really friends or you were just playing me the whole time.

Jack- well.. i thought we were close, we really made friends on Poroto and I thought that would last but then you flipped on me and i never trusted you again, you made it further than me and i comend you on that but only because you had the right people telling you what moves to make not because you were making them on your own. I was proud of you for winning that final immunity though! we will see how the game ends!

Kara- Girl I really thought we were close, but i think you did a lot behind my back and wasnt transparent with me, when i was with you. you made the comment that i move information around and while thats true, not all information got moved around the way you think it did. but you chose to not trust me and thats fine. I chose to also not trust you and it turns out i was right not to.

Tommy- Tommy, you for sure were a surprise to me, we really clicked and i am so thankful that you became my friend because we had some great talks, I appreciate you always giving me a heads up when it came to what was going on game wise and I cant wait until we can talk sports and walks and life again!!

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Just throwing an extra bone out to Tommy because he joined us in the Ponderosa tonight, i really wanted you to win. I was serious about a F3 with you and John even though i knew i couldnt win that way. you two were my favorties that were left and I wanted to be there with you both.. and here we all three are. on the jury. When you were the only one of us left i was rooting so hard for you... I tracked your progress through the locks and got so excited when you got to the last one! I just knew you were gonna pull it off but alas. At least we were reunited for more chats!!

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts