-- Removed --
Hey, it's me. Danni. After Nate's incoherent preamble to last night's confessional, I figured you needed a real adult to ask you hard hitting questions as we head into the weekend. That being said, he did have another T-Swift pun to share:

"All you're ever gonna be is DEAN, why you gotta be so DEAN"

you're welcome Nate. Anyways now on to YOU! the PLAYERS WHO SURVIVED WEEK 3! Congrats on lasting this long. It's truly an accomplishment with a cast this active, and this crazy.

1-Tonight was touchy subjects, which should give you a lot of information about where people stand within the tribe. Reflect on the answers you received, as well as the most important information you gathered during the challenge.

2-We're entering the final week of the game. It's time to start thinking about those finale night seats, and how you're going to grab the win. Tell us your plan to make it to the end, and how your plan is going to make you the winner of Stranded in Tanzania. Who are you sitting next to in the final 3?

3-A fake idol was played tonight! that was fun. Has there been much talk about idols and advantages left in the game? How are you planning to handle them at such a crucial point in the game?

4-The Jury bench is starting to fill up. Who do you think would vote for you? Who wouldn't? How are you going to fill that gallery with people willing to write your name down to win the game?

As always, feel free to tell us anything thats on your mind! With only 8 of you left, our lurkers are starved for content. Give them something to talk about :wink:
Angelina liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
MY PREFERRED PRONOUNS ARE "YOUR MAJESTY" & "HIGHNESS* :crown:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think people were short-sighted and showed their hands too much.
There was a reason I threw the majority of the answers. I didn't need
the immunity and they weren't getting any extra information out of me.
The one slip up I made was putting Kara for #1 during the public answers.
I should have done Jack but I forgot I was allowed to use his name more
than three times in the second round. She hasn't said shit about it, and
we aren't really that close anyway so maybe nothing will come of it.
Especially since Alison did it too :rofl:

Let's see, I got voted "Most Likely to Be Asked Back For All-Stars" or
whatever and y'all got me FUCKED. UP. if you think I'm coming back
to this anxiety-inducing hell hole. Lemme host. At least I already proved
that I can post on :00 unlike some hosts I could name.

Secondly, everyone assumed everyone else trusted me and then didn't
actually put that in their private votes. Which is some spicy tea right
there.
But again, I'm the only honest one left. Or that there ever was, not
exactly sure on that one. Might have been a few that just never got the chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These idiots react too instinctively and act off the cuff. Every flip,
every betrayal, every mistruth at this point in the game costs you
a juror vote. What's the point of standing at the final tribal council
without a shot in hell of getting the votes you need to actually win?

Every step, every conversation from the very beginning was mild.
I did well enough in challenges to appear decently competitive, but
not enough to stick out as a threat or too little to fall behind. Y'all just
now realizing this was calculated? Why do you think both Lauren and
Dean gave me coins when they left? My entire life my defining characteristic
has been "sweet." You better damn believe I learned how to turn it into a weapon.

Who am I sitting next to in the final 3? Jeff & Danni.

I've got the only idol. Most people know it, if they don't...they're just...very dumb.
However, I've got to hand it to Dean that that was absolutely genius and a killer
move on his part. And one of his last messages, "For those who need it, I hope whatever
I could buy you with my WONDERFULLY MADE fake idol will give a little bit more insight.
I can't give advice no longer in this game to thee. New allies and old.:" was definitely
directed towards me and I appreciate him outing Nick & John. Not to mention, Nick's
a little bitch who flips under the SLIGHTEST pressure. Looks like his usefulness has
finally come to an end. Shame. I'll miss his avvie.

Laying little breadcrumbs everywhere...little tests. Who is lying? Everybody. Some more than others.
Nobody is trustworthy, obviously. But they're all just SO unstable that it may be worth my time
to set up several flips of other people for this next vote so I can manipulate Monday's vote from
behind the scenes, especially if I have to end up using my idol on Sunday.

I think everyone except Dan would vote for me. Hell maybe Dan would, we all know he
likes to flip so he's voting with the majority. :tea:

I know my girl Missy is gonna be pushing hard for me in Ponderosa, and I am going to
guarantee that every person who leaves from here on out is going to, at the very least,
be neutral enough towards me that they can be convinced. So many people played their
hands way too early and made enemies. LOUD enemies.

For my final parting thoughts...

XOXO,

Angelina :heart:
Reem Daly liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts