-- Removed --

So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. Dude what even was the last challenge? Dunno. I’m sure I rocked it :cool: If it was that one with the 7 rocks that we’re talking about, it made me realize they’re all probably cooler than me and don’t play random ass puzzles games from the App Store.

2. Idols are getting on my fucking nerves. At least this one I figured out, even though Missy got it first. I’m cool with that, not cool with not actually figuring it out. Irks the shit out of me. Idols have influenced my strategy exactly to the point where it’s a riddle and I need to solve it. I don’t give a fuck if I possess the idol, I want to know the answer to the riddle, damn it :laugh:

3. I don’t think long term it matters. I absolutely love Missy now, which is hilarious to me thinking back like 2-3 days ago when I was dead set against her.

4. I 👏🏻 LOVE 👏🏻 EVERY 👏🏻 BODY 👏🏻 EXCEPT 👏🏻 JEFF 👏🏻

1. Everybody except Jeff
2. Jeff

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts