-- Removed --
By Angelina
WELL THAT WAS FUCKING WILD Y'ALL.

I feel like everyone wanted Lauren gone, and she's not an idiot...she knew it. So she managed to buy her immunity and then strong-armed Nyiri into thinking they had a majority vote against me. I wasn't decided on who to vote for until Chelsea messed up the whisper to Missy and I realized that it wasn't really ever going to matter what Chelsea said, she wasn't on our side. Same with Tommy now. Aaron and Dean of course don't owe me anything whatsoever, and Carl is always an opportunist voter. The only one I'm sad about, of course, is Nick. HOWEVER...he also wrote a comment with his vote which made sure I knew the exact breakdown of the votes (based on what he said while whispering), which I'm thankful for. It would have been way worse trying to guess at who had voted against me because I know everyone would have claimed to be the one who didn't. This way I was able to very directly confront every vote.

I'm not surprised Missy stuck with me, and I love her dearly for it. I hate that it happened when she had to lose her other idol as well, but I feel confident we can back each other up and find another idol. I'm not surprised about Dan either, he hates Lauren and there's no way he'd side with Chelsea or Tommy. His loyalties don't necessarily go further than that, obviously. I am SO happy my girl Alison came through with all of Poroto on her side to back up our vote. It would have been hella awkward had that not happened and much harder to determine loyalty lines. But I love my Alison and my John. I love Kara as well, I just feel like we don't talk as much and I need to work on that. I'm getting to know Jack, I'm glad Alison vouched for him because if we'd had to depend on Nick it could have been a bigger clusterfuck.

It's an interesting turn of events now because for the first time the entire game, I have a pretty clear division on who I think stays and who goes. Staying: Missy (of course, til the end), Alison, John, Dan, Kara, and Jack. Personal loyalties lie in the same order. Who goes: Lauren, Tommy, and Carl. I'm not specific on order there, I just want them out. Aaron, Dean, and Nick I'm currently remaining neutral on.

I'm not going to have a kneejerk reaction, I'm going to wait and see how the introduction of the bounty alters the game. I'm not going to put myself into the bounty, it's far too much risk for reward in my opinion. I think that it will cause campaigning by the bounty holders so I can just sit back and see what happens.

Am I going to win? Why is this always a question, I hate it. I'm not a cocky bitch, I'm literally never going to have a good answer for you. Sorry not sorry!

XOXO,

Angelina :hearts:
Garrett liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts