-- Removed --
By Nate Gonzalez

So, congratulations on making it to the jury. Everybody left here is going to have a role in deciding the winner of Stranded in Tanzania and will get a spot in the Final Tribal Council – so every relationship you make counts:

1. We went from what was effectively a 7-7 vote to what was effectively a 7-6 vote. Does this indicate that larger groups are starting to form and a line is forming in the sand? Where do you think you stand in this case?

2. Two idols have been played in the last two tribal councils, how do you feel that the threat of powers has influenced your decision making in this game?

3. In honor of the bounty twist which has just been unleashed in the game, do you have a hit list? Who do you want out by the weekend and why? Name the 4 People who you want out by the weekend and why?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Angelina
I'm finally calmed down enough that I can type this without just like shaking in rage.
ALL I have to say about what happened that night is *deep breath*

FUCK YOU JACK YOU STUPID GODDAMN
MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. God. DAMN. IT.

I'm fucking pissed. Jack's lucky he got immunity last night or I would have been coming for him a whole lot harder.
I'm biding my time. I don't give a fuck if I have to wait for the opportune moment to backstab the absolute shit out of him....but I will.

Like even if I end up on Ponderosa, I will make goddamn sure you don't ever win this game because you cost me my Missy.
And you will never repay that debt, periodt.

Fuck the rest of your questions, I don't feel like answering them.

XOXO,

Angelina :heart:
Reem Daly liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts