-- Removed --
Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

Hey Joaquin...baby...you know giraffes aren't real right? Why you got one in your profile pic? IS IT A CLUE.

That challenge just fucking sucked, overall. It was so boring.

Apparently I didn't know absolutely fuck all that was going on when people were whispering so I was the only person
to vote for Dan but I DON'T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE DANGELINA IS NOT A THING.

I knew Carl had one, because Missy said he did. That's all I needed for confirmation.
I didn't know John had one which makes me even more pissed that he refused to give up immunity to save Missy. He had immunity AND an idol.
My girl coulda still been here :sob: WHO I'M GONNA HAND THE CROWN OFF TO NOW??? I'LL TELL YOU. GODDAMN NOBODY THAT'S WHO. IT'S MINE BITCHES.

As for Lauren, it's...unexpected. I don't think she was a negative impact on my game, whatsoever. I liked talking to her since she chilled out a bit lmao. I was being 100% sincere when I tried to calm her down because I thought Dan was gone and then shit went sideways and I was like What. The. FUCK. just happened?? I'm just really grateful that I actually left a vote comment this time so that there was no way someone could lie and try to say I voted for her. I'm kinda pissed at John/Alison/Kara for helping solidify the good ol boys club instead of getting rid of Dan when we had the chance.

You know, I didn't have enough coins for the 2nd clue and then Lauren came through and sent me coins and so now I've bought both and I'm trying my best.
SO THNX BBY :heart: Because the boys did both of my girls dirty and now I've got to break them up enough to make them pay for what they did.

Anyway, gotta get back to idol searching. Buckle up bitches, it's going down.

XOXO,

Angelina :heart:
Reem Daly, Garrett liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts