-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
GAME ON

Welcome to the Nyiri tribe! Hopefully you're hitting it off with the rest of your tribe because for the next 30 something days these people will determine your fate in the game. Just a few questions to ponder as we head into the first week!

1 - Who on the tribe are you meshing with? Who could you do without?
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Best of luck! We're so excited to watch you play!

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Carl
Reem Daly wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:42:24 pm
2 - What is your general strategy for the tribal portion of the game? are you looking for a tight alliance, or just going with the flow? Do you feel you're being successful thus far at said strategy?
3 - We announced our first challenge involving strandedcoin and the first opportunity to use them. How do you feel about the tribe distribution of coins strategy? What do you think of the idol? What are your thoughts on strandedcoin and the future it entails for the game?
4 - The first tribal is Monday night, and it's a double doozy! Are there plans in place for an elimination target already? Who are you working with to implement this?

Reem Daly wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:42:24 pm

Hey Reem!

1. People are closest with right now are Nick, John, Kara, and Dan. I'm good with the others but these are easily my best people at the moment. Im probably going to go after Christian and/or Lyrsa tomorrow at tribal just due to inactivity from them but honestly if I could have my way, I'd probably get rid of Dan. The kid trusts me for some reason and wants to work with me which is great. But he's dangerous and I can see that he is someone who is going to play this game hard. It just might be too hard for what I need, especially if he is gonna be against Kara who I do really trust. We shall see how long I need him for.

2. My number one goal in this start was to get a solid day 1 alliance. I think I've done well with that with Nick, John, Kara, and even Dan to start off. And that leads into the next goal to be in the majority alliance. Im trying to be friendly with everyone so I can also avoid getting screwed in a potential tribe swap. I may just end up having the people stay Nyiri strong as long as possible.

3. Strandedcoin! It was my idea first for the tribe to work together on the reward challenge but that was to ensure I got coins. And im willing to spend literally any amount to get clues/advantages/idols. I was even going to pool money with Dan for a clue. Im going to get the idol for myself or someone in my alliance will.

4. Ive talked about this briefly but the idea seems to be going after inactive people. With a new Lyrsa coming in, I bet Christian goes first. But like I said, im going to work some magic and get Dan out sooner rather than later. I bet myself, Dan, Kara, John, Nick, Alison and maybe like Jessica will all vote together on Monday no matter who gets the immunity.

Anyways, back to the game! So ready for immunity tonight!

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts