-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Carl
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:01:08 pm
1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?
Ayyy, hey Danni!

1. The vote was super easy to figure out today. Throughout the weekend, people were talking about the inactivity of players and once we had the challenge yesterday, we decided as a group it would be either Christian or Lyrsa since they weren't playing. We gave them each an opportunity to say something in the group chat to save them and when only Christian was active today, it made the choice even easier.

2. Honestly, I haven't put too much thought into Strandedcoin yet. It's still so early and we have no idea what they may be used for. I'm keeping a small tally in my notes on who has what amount but honestly, I'm not too worried. I will gain as many coins as I can and then use them for whatever advantages I can afford. I have Dan, Nick, and John who I feel I can pool money with if needed to get us a clue or advantage or whatever if needed.

3. I feel pretty safe right now, probably a 7? Its still early and I have good allies in Dan, Nick, and John and people I can see myself working with in Kara and Jessica so I'm hoping I'm fine. I still think Christian is on the chopping block next cause of the early inactivity but once we get past the next tribal, things will get more wary. I'm going to work my way to get an alliance of 5 to control the votes once we get to 9 people on the tribe and I'm going to go for Alison or Angelina. I think they are trying to play us and they are too good to keep around.

I am slightly worried Christian will become more active tomorrow and in the future and it will make the next vote more challenging but I doubt it. If it does get messed up, so long as it isn't me I'll feel OK, even if an ally of mine is gone. I'm flexible, I'll figure out a way through this game
Courtney liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts