-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Carl
Not much to this but I need to talk to someone about this lmao

I've been working all fucking night and day at this hidden idol and I can't get the final password. I know it's related to Olduvai Gorge and something on that page but holy shit I'm struggling at getting the right word. I really don't think anyone has gotten the word yet but ugh this is frustrating. And to make matters worse, I've been searching for fucking strandedcoins nonstop as well and I got nothing.

You guys are too good and its cruel and I really hate that I love it.

Oh and also, Miombo is even more of a joke with that Carl Blindside chat. I can't wait to weaken them even more tonight!!

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Carl
Oops forgot to post my reply last night but oh well

Slamming my head against the wall really was apropos for everything yesterday

Let's start with the challenge. How the fuck did we have yet another disadvantage. I'm fuming at whoever took that and I will make it a goal to find out who got it. With that said, I still feel that we had a good chance to win the challenge. I decided to take the lead as our main poster since Angelina was unable to last night and with the tight time frame it became such a cluster. I knew the exact colors we needed but so many people had their own ideas that it threw us off. It is what it is and the only person I really blame was the disadvantage person but God it was frustrating to do that challenge.

Now we have tribal and I do feel that most people will want to go with Christian though I am asking around. Dan is still pushing for Alison since he believes she took the disadvantage both times. Alison actually came to me and had concerns about Kara which I did not expect. She did not like how the other tribe was talking to her during the challenge and thinks she may flip. She made me promise to keep it between me and her and I want to keep that promise while also removing the stink off of my ally in Kara. I may have to do that by going for Christian. I like the guy but someone has to go home.

And the last big thing of the day was Clue Number 3. I came into the day with only 6 coins but I managed to trade Clue 2 with Nick for 4 coins. No one in my alliance knows about that and no one knows that I have clue 3. I already knew it was in Olduvai Gorge and it was something the Leakey's found but fuck I cannot figure this out. It honestly makes me concerned that someone already found the idol--perhaps the POS taking the disadvantages--but I have to keep trying. Especially if we have the tribe swap tonight. If we do swap and my clues become pointless on another tribe, I might be screwed since I have no coins left. But even if that happens, I'm hoping my social skills can keep me around and that I end up on a tribe with a Nyiri majority.

Today is now going to be spent getting the votes on Christian and looking for this idol. Wish me luck!

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts