-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Carl
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:11:19 pm Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!
Hola Gary! Yesterday was so fucking much. I feel like I should discuss tribal before I get to your questions

Coming into yesterday, the plan was always Christian. We liked the kid but he was inactive for the beginning part of the game and lives in fucking France so its always so late for him. And so I asked around but no one was giving straight answers, which is fine. However, I come to find out that Davie's name is being thrown out there. Dan and I discussed it and long story short, it seemed that Alison and her crew pushed Davie, brought Christian into their fold, and were looking to take control of the tribe. Honestly, it seemed like the only people I could trust were Dan and Nick. I only went along with Davie so I could vote with the majority but I hated it. I wish I had voted Alison like Dan but I thought it was better to not put that target on my back. I hated tribal yesterday and it made me pissed.

But alas, that was an old tribe and then we had the big event! So let's start with the questions.

1. We all knew it would be a swap. I think I was the only one who called it would be 3 tribes of 6 and no one believed me but it made so much sense given that we had 18 people. So of course I planned for it and I kept pushing for our tribe to be Nyiri strong through a swap and a merge. All I really cared about with how the tribes swapped was that I was on a tribe with at least 2 other Nyiri people. Ideally it would have been with Dan and Nick and definitely not with Alison and Angelina. I only ended up with Nick, and I felt horrible Dan originally ended up with both Alison and Angelina and then obviously only Angelina, but I was not mad with my two Nyiri people. My first instinct was to make sure me, Nick, and Jessica would stick together but I also wanted to just make sure we as a 6 were still strong together since I'd rather we just win immunity and not have to worry about the extra shit.

2. The first thing I noticed from who came to my tribe was that I had both Lauren and Dean. I originally stated that when I got the chance, I would do whatever I could to get them both out but I realized once they joined us, that I could let bygones be bygones. At least that's what I said. I want to get Lauren still. The bitch is way too fucking much, way too loud, way too aggressive, and I can already see her causing problems, especially with Jessica. And it seems Aaron and Dean are kind of feeling similar. And that's where the cracks are for sure. I spent a good portion of the night talking with both but Aaron specifically. He seemed to feel kind of lost in the water in Miombo and wants an alliance badly and that's where I come in. We think we can get a solid four with me, him, Nick, and Dean. I would love that, especially if we can get Lauren off this tribe should we lose an immunity.

3. I honestly didn't expect so much whispering to happen so quickly. I don't think I learned toooo much from the whispering fuck-ups, it was mostly just hilarious to me, but it was interesting to see how many people were talking. It made me super concerned to see Jessica ask John about this stuff though. It makes me think John really was playing me and was actually aligned with Alison's crew. Tough to see from my brochacho but at least I know where he really stands, especially once I get back on a tribe with at the merge.

4. Going into the auction, I had 0 thoughts. Because I had 0 money and I knew it would be pointless to try haha. My main concern was to just not end up on a tribe with more than 3 Miombos. The main takeaway I did get from it though was how much money both Elizabeth and Jessica had. How did Jessica get that money? What alliances did she actually have??? And did she take those disadvantages??? Super sketchy and not comforting to see.

The other main thing that had happened yesterday was that I went all in on the Nick alliance. I knew we needed the idol so I split my 3rd clue with him for 5 coins and gave him all my research so far. But then Jessica told me the truth: John already found it. What a lying POS he was. I'll make him pay for that.

Yesterday was definitely a lot and I'm going to use this weekend on both the challenge and working the new Dean/Aaron alliance I'm trying. Let me know if yall got more questions for the Godfather! BING
Garrett liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts