-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:59:25 pm
1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?
I was so bad with updating yall on everything weekend but so much has happened that I have to catch yall up on. I'll make sure all the questions are answered in this and then some while I just say everything that happened

So I started off Friday with updating you guys and I had planned on working with Nick and Jess and finding the idol with Nick. However, as I was writing my message Jess told me John had the idol to build trust with me and it threw my whole game off. I trusted John and I doubted Dan when he doubted John. He played me but I would get him and the rest of the Nyiri back for it. It made me realize I need to play the game harder and not be afraid to take risks.

I immediately went to solidify my alliance Dean, Nick, and Aaron. I worked the weekend building a strong alliance of 4 with them that I honestly believe can take us to deep into the merge. I have a feeling that this week will have 5 eliminations and we will merge on Thursday after tribal at 13 players left. I've thought about the numbers and where everyone lies and how I can make sure John and his idol are taken out first. To split the vote and make sure we at least flush his idol, we are going to need 9 votes against him.

Over the course of this week, Jessica is going to be eliminated from our tribe, even if we have to throw a challenge to get there. She burned me before and will be more loyal to her old alliance, the people remaining on Poroto. I mean, did you see how many coins she was able to bid because of them during the auction? I wish Lauren would go because she is the actual worst but she will be a number for four of us and a goat that no one will want to vote for and this will be the big trust builder for her. That gives us 5. If Dan makes it to the merge, which we are hoping and praying for, we will have 6. From there, we just need 3 of the remaining Miombo players, perhaps Chelsea, Elizabeth, and Missy, which will be easy once they know John has an idol. We put 5 votes on John, 4 on someone else like Kara or Alison, and we can't lose unless they play both idols. Which they won't and we will be able to kill that alliance. From there it will be 12 people left and we will just need 7 people to have a majority. We'd already have 6 ideally if Dan is alive and well and then we just need one person. I've thought this all out Friday and put into immediately into plan. First step was getting good with Dean and Aaron and it's working perfectly and second step was Karishma going home tonight.

Overall, this swap has been absolutely perfect for me. The smaller tribe has been so much less chaotic, even with Lauren and her crazy self constantly trying to force an alliance with me, and being on the 3-3 tribe has been so ideal. The four guys already didn't like the two girls with us and no one wants to go to rocks so it's perfect. I was all about being flexible in this game and this is the best sign of that. And getting burned with the Davie vote showed me to change the game drastically and that's what I'm going to do.

Oh and lets not forget how I killed that challenge and beat everyone else at it. And that's with me taking my time with the formatting and making sure it was all OK. I could have gone sub 8 minutes for sure lmao. And knowing how that challenge worked let me find the 10 Strandedcoins this evening as well. Which was clutch as fuck to find after getting the next clue.

So far I think the idol might be hidden here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaramo_people but I can't be certain. But that salt and cloth thing seems to lead me here. The 10 coins are going to help me get clue 2 tomorrow but I'm hoping I can find it sooner rather than later. I need my own idol for this game. And if I can win the lottery tomorrow, I'll really be able to get the idol and maybe something more!

I'm killing it this weekend and I'm going to kill it going forward. The Godfather is coming for these kids and they won't know won't hit em.

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts