-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --

So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:21:35 pm
So, another day another confessional. I’m sure you are making whatever alumni selected you as their winner pick really happy (or sad) (or neither):

1. So, the last challenge. Very difficult. Some of you rose to the challenge, others of you crumbled. Did the last challenge change your views and perspectives of your tribemates?

2. Idol Hunting. They’re here. They’re there. They’re everywhere. With a potential of five idols in the game at this point, do you have any idea where they are? Any idea on where to procure them? How much have idols influenced your strategy so far?

3. Tribe Divisions. Some tribes stick together and some tribes fall apart. Every tribe now has a mismatch of members of both the original Miombo and Nyiri tribe. Do you think these bonds are going to matter long-term? How does this impact your strategy going forward? How do the bonds you are making your new tribe impact this?

4. Lastly – what do you think of your fellow tribemates. Drag ‘em, Roast ‘em, Read ‘em, Put ‘em in a Stew. Feel free to give your honest opinions on your current members on your tribe. Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible. Fan favourite is on the line.
Well this has been a VERY eventful day. Lots to talk about for sure

1. Ugh the challenge. I usually don't get mad at my tribe or blame them for the loss but you can ask all of them today and they will say that I was the only one on point for us tonight. I took the lead for us and organized when we would go and when we needed to restart. I wish I had made myself the anchor like I suggested but Dean was confident. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't I guess. It doesn't change my opinions on anyone at least other than it confirms that I am the best at challenges for this group and I will have to continue to step up for us if we want to win. Also, it did confirm more of my hatred for Lauren since she was so insistent on both playing and doing two of the posts.

2. HOLY FUCKING SHIT I FOUND THE IDOL TONIGHT!!!! I honestly started shaking when I found it. Last night I looked into the Zaramo people and today when I got clue 2, I immediately googled Tanzania seers. That led me to Bantu mythology and the moment I saw a Zaramo mention, I knew I found it and I was right. This was absolutely a goal of mine and I am honestly so proud of myself for this. I'm keeping it to myself for now but I may let Nick in on it and MAYBE Dean and Aaron if needed. Either way, it will give me a LOT of flexibility going forward and hopefully allow me to take some risks and grab even more power in the game.

With that said, I know there are 4 more idols out there. Right now, I know John has one and the game plan is to target him first to get rid of that idol. I don't know how long his lasts for but regardless, he lied to me about it and he needs to pay for that. He is going to be the first merge boot if he doesn't play his idol and if he does, then his ally is gone. I promise that.

3. Tribal lines are gone, at least on this Nyiri tribe. Coming into this tribe 3-3, we knew the lines needed to get blurred sooner rather than later. So I took my best ally in Nick and grabbed Aaron and Dean and now I have a rock solid alliance of four: Win or Booze. We have plans on our post merge strategy and I honestly feel really tight with them. Now I don't know how much the other tribes are going to blend together since Poroto is 4 solidly aligned Nyiri to 1 Miombo and Miombo is 4 solid Miombo players to 2 Nyiri players who do not like each other but if they don't blend, it will be to their downfall. This game is always changing and if they aren't flexible with it, they will break and lose.

4. I'll go through them one by one
  • 1. Nick - My number one ally since Day 1. He's a good kid and I trust him for sure. With that said, he seems young and almost a little naive at times. I think he is the perfect right hand man for me. Like the Gervase to my Tyson.
    2. Aaron - My number two ally most likely. He had no one he was tight with in Miombo apparently and until I came along was just wading in the water. So that makes me his knight in shining armor and I can for sure tell that he trusts me completely. He's also very funny and knows sports so its a good fit for me. I love that I basically saved him and presented him this alliance because that means he will be loyal to me.
    3. Dean - My number three ally on this tribe I think. He is honestly a good dude and I like him. He's funny and a good vocal person for the tribe. And will be good when we need to bring in the Miombo people post merge. That said, he's the best player of our four person alliance other than me and that scares me. He's very active and clearly posts a lot. I don't anticipate needing to blindside anyone in this alliance but if I did, I think it may end up being him because he is that good.
    4. Lauren - Oh Lauren. Lauren, Lauren, Lauren. What isn't there to say about this girl? She's psychotic, a mess at camp and in challenges, way too loud with the other tribes, and way too fucking pushy with trying to build alliances. She has no social awareness and can't win this game. And that's why she's perfect for us. Before tonight's vote, I promised her that I would not write her name down and I kept my word and now she is loyal to me. She will be a solid number going forward if we get the merge and if we go to tribal before that, then she is first on the chopping block. I would love to get her to the end as a goat who no one would vote for.
Last little bit before I go off for the night is we have to talk about tribal. I really didn't want to lose tonight even though Aaron wanted us to throw to get Jessica off but it is what it is. We knew Jessica needed to leave because she couldn't be trust post merge, especially after her loud whisper at the auction and the amount of money she put up for it, but we also didn't want her to suspect she was going home. So we all had her believe Lauren was the vote and it worked out perfectly. For us at least. Jess was pissed and promptly sent a "Fuck You" to me after tribal lmao. Just playing the game baby girl. I liked her and hope she can come back for a Second Chance but she needed to go.

As always, let me know if yall got more questions. After solidifying my alliance and getting this idol, I definitely hold a lot of power in this game and I will be going far.
Reem Daly, Garrett liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts