-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --

Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:41:07 pm Image

Never a dull moment in Tanzania, it seems :fire: You've survived 6 rounds and it's only going to get harder from here

1-Breakdown your alliances in the game. Are you in any? are you in too many? Which of them are real, and which are just to keep the idiots in line?

2-Modern survivor throws a lot of swaps/twists/advantages your way. How have you adjusted your game to deal with the twists this season? Any guesses on what may be coming down the pipeline?

3-Who do you trust most in this game? Do you think they have your back 100%, or will there come a point where you need to part ways?

4-What a lame prisoners dilemma! No one had to spend 8 minutes sweating bullets worrying about if they were about to go to a triple council. BOOO!!! Were you surprised to see the idol grabbed so quickly? Did it reveal anything about the other tribal dynamics?

Almost through another week. Keep it up!
Well Elizabeth was the last person I expected to go home last night! And she paid 19 coins to go to that tribe! I can't wait till the merge to find out what happened tonight. Maybe an idol????

1. I've talked about my main alliance before but the number one alliance for me and in this game overall is Win or Booze: Me, Nick, Aaron, and Dean. I trust these guys more than anyone else in the game and if we stick together, I know we can go far. I also was aligned with Dan prior to the swap and the WOB boys are banking on that and him joining us at the merge should he make it. And so when we saw Miombo go to tribal without Dan being safe, I was so worried. So I took a risk and told my alliance about my idol to see if we should give it to Dan. We ultimately decided not to and we will use it for ourselves but I hope they see it more as a good thing and not as me being too much of a threat going forward.

And I'm also aligning myself with Lauren but this is as fake as fake can get. She has no social awareness but she needs someone to trust and I need a number. Ideally I'll keep stringing her along into the merge and keep that number but if we go to tribal, she is definitely next to go.

2. Have there been that many twists this season? The swap into 3 tribes was kind of predictable lmao and I'm expecting the merge this weekend. Honestly this game is always gonna be twisted in some way and so long as you're flexible in your approach and who you trust, you'll be fine. Bend don't break

3. I think this goes back to the first question but the two people I trust most right now are Aaron and Nick. Nick has been my guy since Day 1 and Aaron since Day 1 of Nyiri 2.0. I also trust Dean a lot but he is also a very good player I think and I think he would be the most likely of this alliance to backstab me. We shall see how it goes.

4. I was definitely surprised to see it end so quickly and that it went to Miombo but that was honestly ideal. The only thing better would have been Dan getting immunity but it ended up not mattering anyways. There was no way I was grabbing immunity though and I hope my tribe would have done the same. We need all 5 of us going into the merge to keep our numbers as strong as possible. We have an out in Lauren but ideally I want her around. I'm glad we didn't have to consider grabbing the immunity.

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts