-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Carl
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:10:34 pm Wow, what a night!

We’re skipping the challenge though because we’d all like to delete that from our memories.

1. That live tribal, wow. What happened? Who voted for who? Were there any surprises?
2. Carl and John both played idols. Did you know they had them, and if so, did you think they would play them?
3. Is Lauren leaving good or bad for your game? Why?
4. Jeff offered the next idol clue for 20 Stranded Coin. Will you be purchasing it? What’s your plan with your Stranded Coin?
1. I'm fucking sick of live tribals ugh. But that's the game and here we are. The plan going into today was to vote Alison but make it seem like we were voting Angelina to John, Kara, Alison, and Ang. We figured they had an idol and if they played it incorrectly and we got someone out it would be perfect. We wanted to do a 4-4-4 split but we couldn't trust that everyone would come through. Of course they did though and all of our votes got cancelled cause of it and now we are fucked lol. It seems that Tommy was the one who spilled the beans but he claims he was set up. The only other person who it could have been was Dean but after Aaron and I both confronted him, I will trust that it wasn't him. So it went myself, Dan, Nick, Aaron, Dean, Tommy, Jack and Lauren on Alison, Kara, John, and Alison on Lauren and Angelina on Dan. I didn't expect them to split the votes the way they did but good play by them. They won this round.

2. Well obviously I knew I had my idol lmao. But I was always playing it tonight. After Missy ratted me out I knew it was going to make me a target so it was getting played tonight. My plan was to play it for Dan though if they didn't play their idol and if they did, then I was going to play mine. We knew one of the Poroto people had it and I had a feeling it was John since he had the first one. We tried to get them to play it for the wrong person but they found out and got it correct.

3. It's not ideal to say the least but its not the end of the world. Lauren was a loose cannon and I couldn't keep reeling her in for forever. She was a vote in my pocket though and someone who trusted me so that sucks but I couldn't keep her forever with how volatile she was.

4.Bruh I already bought it. I got the extra money needed from my alliance and immediately gave them both clues. Coin is fucking worthless in this game next to immunity and I'll give it all up for a chance at an idol. We are all working on it so we get it before John does. I'm scared he will get it soon but these are easily the toughest clues yet and it won't be easy to find this one so all I can do is keep trying.

I have no idea who is going home next but ideally I have 6 people on my side with myself, Nick, Aaron, Dean, Dan, and Jack all voting with me. Tommy will have a chance to prove himself but we shall see. We are going to tell him a name but have the other 6 of us vote elsewhere. If all works out, it will be 6-4-1 tomorrow and worst case it would be 6-5. But this is Stranded and anything can happen.

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts