-- 11th Place - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Carl
First of all, God it feels so weird to be typing back in here. I miss my daily confessionals RIP. But it seems fun to do a little fallen comrade thing so I'm happy to oblige and come back here one more time.

Vince: Sorry I never got to meet or interact with you but I did think it was kinda ironic that you went out similarly to your namesake. Hope you had a good month regardless

Davie: Fuck I really regret having to lie to you during that vote. I really wanted Christian out and wanted to keep you along but the girls made this happen. At least it happened to you so that I learned where the alliances were really being formed. It helped me realize I needed to jump ship and make myself known in this game. You were really nice and I would have loved to work with you but inactivity kills at the beginning of this game.

Karishma The Queen herself :crown: All of my knowledge of you came from my Nyiri 2.0 people but your lack of participation in challenges was iconic, especially showing up with 3 minutes left on a 20 minute challenge. That will not be topped in my book

Jessica Oh Jessica. Who would have known how important your vote out was gonna be for me? You were clearly going to be a player in this game and your hiding of the idol was evident of that. I know it's shitty to say but blindsiding someone so hard did feel satisfying and knowing how mad it made the other alliance made it even better and showed me I was right in doing so. However, I really did think you were a sweet girl and I would have enjoyed you outside of this so I hope there is no hard feelings. Also such an iconic exit with the IM "Fuck You" to all of us.

Elizabeth My first actual shocker of the season! I truly expected it to be either Dan or Angelina this night and we hoped it would be Ang (I even considered giving Dan my idol for this!) but you were the last person I expected. I wanted us to work together post-merge and I knew you were a top target. You deserved better than going out to two cheaters in Missy and Angelina and I hope you get another shot at this game.

Christian People like to talk about Jack being in this game well past where he should be but no one encapsulates that more for me than you. I know you were based in France but you going before Davie was a crime to me given your lack of participation. You seemed nice from what little I got to talk to you but you should have never made the swap, you were simply saved by the girls. I'm glad you went before Jack because you at the merge would have been a massive joke and a huge disservice to this season

Chelsea Fuck. Another one like Elizabeth who I wanted to work with post-merge. We all knew you and Missy were tight but who would have known she was going to cheat and flip on you. I tried my ass off at your tribal to save you and get Angelina instead but Lauren messed it up and they played their idol correctly. Another one who deserved better and I hope you had a good time from what you did get to play

Missy I'm not giving this to a cheater. Glad I got you out when I did

Lauren Oh Lauren. My favorite loose cannon and favorite character in this game. Working with you was partially out of necessity and partially out of leaving my options open but thank you for being yourself in this game. Though I am glad I no longer have to work with you and feed you the information I needed you to have and then deal with the repercussions of you telling everyone about it.

Carl Oh time for a little tribute to myself! I'm honestly both proud and disappointed in my game this season. I came into this game wanting to play hard and I think I did that. At Nyiri 1.0, the gameplay was slow since the inactive players were easy chops but once I saw what happened with Davie and my swap happened, I knew it was time to play. I was never going to allow myself to be at the bottom of an alliance or be on the outside looking in and so I formed my own new alliance. I preached flexibility and it allowed me to be at the top of my new alliance with Dean, Aaron, and Nick. But then I got complacent and tunnel visioned in who I wanted out and I missed the signs that people in my alliance could not be trusted. I've learned a lot about myself from my 2+ weeks playing as Carl however and it showed me that I can be a major player in a game like this and I know if I were to play again, there is a route that I can make to get myself to be a winner. I'm proud to be the Godfather and "the king of the game" and I'm so grateful and happy I got to play Stranded 37 and I hope there is more in the future!

Dan Dan what happened man??? You were honestly the reason I realized the girls were up to something on Nyiri 1.0 and you were proving yourself to me that you were going to be a player in this game before the swap. I prayed you would make it to the merge and I told my alliance to trust you but then the merge happened and you were very non-existent. I appreciated you voting with me but I did need you to talk to the group more, if nothing else than to get the stink off of our two man alliance. I know you have your family and I hope everything is good but I wish you had played harder once we got back together.

Dean My favorite person here, hands down. So funny and so strategic and someone who was just as active on the IMs as I was. I do apologize for not trusting you when I got voted out but it was more of a testament to the player you were since I knew you were scheming just as hard as I was and was the main competition I saw within my own alliance. One of the best of the season and I hope you get to play again as well. WOB forever

Angelina See Missy's goodbye

John My brochacho and my fellow Giants fan! I really did dislike having to lie to you so much but it was so obvious how good you were at this game and I could not let your alliance win or join up with yours and be at the bottom of it. Me/Dean versus you/Alison will forever be some of my favorite times here and the strategy that was going through my head to try and take you down. You played a fantastic game and you're another one I hope comes back. Now go home to Jessica and tell her you got your revenge for her!! :rofl:

Alison For someone so new to this, you were easily one of the strongest people here. I think it is a testament to your strength that you went out when you did, immediately after myself, Dean, and John. I wish we had talked more than we did but you were actually always so sweet and nice when we did talk, even with us on opposing alliances. Another one of the people I would love to play with again, hopefully with us working together this time.

Nick My fellow SUNY person Nick. You lying piece of shit. I really meant it when I said I wanted a solid Day 1 alliance with you. I thought we could have gone far together, even past where you did end up. But as I've said before I underestimated you. You were clearly playing this game hard and you managed to get me out and make it to Final 5. One of the best at challenges and master of the coin. You are the only other player from this cast that I hope to play with again and it's only so I can get revenge for this season you snot nosed, two faced, garbage loving piece of shit. Good game asshole.

Aaron Oh Aaron. Truly one of the nicer people I met here and someone I would have loved to go deep with. When I got eliminated, one of the things that made me sad was actually how it was going to affect your game. But clearly you still played hard and you got to the Final 4. If you somehow make it through tonight, you for sure have my vote, but I think the game may be ending for you my brother. Your lack of technological skills was one of the best parts of the season and it sucks that it will be your downfall given the challenge yesterday. I hope to speak with you soon and talk both about this game and outside of it. Best of luck tonight and going forward. Except for the Eagles, fuck the Eagles :heart:

Jack Jack! You are honestly such a sweet person and it sucks to see people constantly call you a goat. While I'll be honest and say your game was probably weaker than the rest, you were pivotal in vote outs and it sucked that you got so much flack for it. I'm excited to see what you have to say at FTC and best of luck trying to win this game.

Kara Oh Kara. I wanted to work with you badly. I took a risk in trying to get that relationship going but the lack of reciprocation on your end, especially once that Davie vote happened, made it obvious you did not feel the same. While I did think you were playing a weaker game than your allies, you made it to the end nonetheless and have a very good shot at winning it all. The last remaining Nyiri 1.0 player and the only person playing a perfect game so far. Best of luck tonight and going forward

Tommy And finally Tommy. I truly meant it when I said I was sorry for pushing you away but its also obvious how hard you were playing since you clearly did have other alliances and ended up voting me out. I loved when we did get to talk, especially about football, and you were a great guy. If Aaron is gone, you are the frontrunner IMO so good luck tonight and going forward, I look forward to seeing what else you got.

I also wanted to take some time to thank all of the hosts for this season. Jeff, Danni, Loveita, Gary, Nate, Joaq, and even Reem. Sorry if I forgot someone but thank you all for putting this together and giving the 22 of us something fun to do and look forward to this month, especially during this pandemic. You are all so dedicated and incredible and I had a blast playing this game. I look forward to finally joining that Discord and being able to actually talk to you guys lmao

Go Tanzania!
Elizabeth, Chelsea liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts