-- 15th Place - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
One tribal down! It may have just been voting out an inactive, but you've officially made it past first boot territory! I tip my hat to you :hattip:

That being said, the game only gets harder from here.

1-How did the vote come together tonight? was it a consensus boot?

2-How does the introduction of strandedcoin impact your targets on the tribe? How does it impact the way you plan to play in challenges?

3-on a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel on this tribe? If you feel safe, who do you think should be worried?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Christian
1- the vote was quick to decide, the tribe stated that me and Lyrsa should make our case until tribal, i guess i was better, i actually planned to blindside someone if i had an idol but i didn't
2- Actually, i can't see its real impact on the game, i believe everyone sees it at something you keep somewhere in your head, no matter what it will really mean. Though, someone with a lot of them will sure be someone that i have to focus on
3- I think that if i do the challenges, i may be like everyone cause i just played that super social card, if i skip a challenge i'll be the next to go 100%. I don't see already someone being targetted rn.
PS : what is that quote thing ? do i have to do it myself ?

Christian

• Alumni
Christian wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:38:49 am PS : what is that quote thing ? do i have to do it myself ?
If you click the little speech bubble button next to the text box, it should quote the entire post you're replying to. That way people can see which specific part of a post you're replying to.

it's not necessary, but it can be useful

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom