-- 15th Place - Voted Out 4-1 --
What a night! A close immunity challenge, some smack talk, and another player out the door who IS NOT YOU

1-Talk to us about the disadvantages in the challenge tonight. Who do you think went for them? Is this good or bad for you moving forward?

2-Seems like tempers got a bit heated after the immunity results. How do these interactions at challenge beach shape your view of the other tribe? How will this change your game in the future

3-Idol clues have now been offered up AGAIN! Have you been looking? do you know who has been buying the clues?

As always, feel free to share more of your thoughts as they come up! We're looking forward to hearing from you !

@Christian

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Christian
First of all, here i am, still there and in a good position while doing no challenges lmao. I underestimated the social part
1- I believe it was bold to even take one disadvantage, my tribe made the right decision, 2 was too much and we see that it costed Mayombo the win by one point. This also show how ppl care for having coins
2- I burst out of laughter when i saw their post-challenge comments. I love that, its just part of the game, and I noticed this little (i don't know if it's strategic ?) message from Lauren i think saying a Nyiri player messaged her and they want to orchestrate a blindside. It's a try to plant a seed in our heads and it's clever. I considered a lot of risky moves when i was in the outs, like saving lyrsa if i had the idol to blindside a loud member, and talking to the other tribe sure is an option, but i can't see who's more easy to manipulate so i won't take the risk.
3-I'm still struggling to understand my first clue, looks like Christian is more the clever guy ! I actively search an idol, it would give so much opportunities, cause right now i had no power given my relative inactivity

Christian

• Alumni