-- 15th Place - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Howdy OOOOOWWWEEEEE what a fantastilicious night for the fans out there. Y'all should take a collective bow. Let's dig right in to these here queshins. :hattip:

1. Most people expect swaps nowadays. Did you plan for this at all? tell us how you plan to adapt to this new tribe.
2. Break down what you think might happen on your tribe and others? Perhaps numbers will be dominant... or have you identified some cracks in OG that people can exploit?
3. How did you feel about the whispering at the swap? Did you expect so much cross talk? Did you learn anything interesting from the people who didn't practice when we told y'all to?
4. What were your thoughts during the crazy auction twist? Walk us through your decision making process there
Whenever you get a chance to meet your new tribe, make sure you drop in and give us your juicy first impressions and keep all your fans frothing for more content!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Christian
1- Right now, our Poroto tribe is dominated by Nyiri. There's no need to swap for me
2-Very likely, jack and karishma will be voted out. I'll do everything i can to prevent them for finding the idol in our camp.I think i'm 100% attaining the merge
3-The whispering thing told us who was in danger, we already knew Jessica was. Missy whispering to John not to trust Karishma makes me think i'll have to talk to her and try to distray her in cas of a tribal to maybe make her feel safe, since she could be a danger.
4-I found the twist entertaining, but i wasn't going to participate and planned to disconnect, when i saw Elizabeth whispering to people: i knew our tribe could be changed, i hoped for a good change, and it could've not been better. I'm with three former Nyiri who think i'm some super kind trustworthy player.

Christian

• Alumni
By Christian
3-Kara
2-Alison
1-John
it's by trust, not bonds, since i think the two are different
I'm the closest to Alison, but i don't trust alliance creators and too much social and genuine players. I can recognise real intentions, and I think John is a less good player than the two other (Kara is calculative and smart), that's purely why i trust him more

Christian

• Alumni