-- 15th Place - Voted Out 4-1 --
WHEW. Another tribal down and one step closer to that sweet sweet prize money!

1-How has the game changed while playing on smaller tribes? Are you comfortable in this tribe, or do you think you have something to worry about?

2-Now that we're a week in, there aren't many easy boots left. If you had the ultimate say, who would leave next from your tribe? How would that improve your game moving forward?

3-We're still early in the swap. Is there a clear divide between original miombo and nyiri players? or has your tribe started to mesh more?

Please keep us in the loop as you plot your way forward! If you don't, you're...

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-Convincing people to vote someone out is way easier because everyonne seems still attached to the original tribes. We already know who will be out next if there's a tribal. I'm in a good position, in the majority. I sometimes have to lie to secure that (lying about being infortunate in the challenge when i just threw it) but i think i'm alright right now.

2-Tbf, the best boot would actually be Kara if i had 100% power and no risk of backlash after that. She's smart, i sense she will be a triple threat earlier in the game, when we can make Jack blindly follow us. But we all know Kara will merge.

3-If there wasn't a tribe logic, i would have gotten at least 2 or 3 votes against me instead of one. Jack is integrating to the group because i guess he has good intentions but he's on the outs if we have a tribal. This is not a game which awards the most deserving one, but the one that know best how to manoeuver through twists and read into people.

Christian

• Alumni